parting out 95 5 speed top look MAKE OFFERS sale *UPDATED* TAKING OFFERS

BECERRASC

heres what i have removed now but i have the whole car

clutch line with master 90.00 shiped or.......45.00 each shipped (line or master)

center console 140.00 shipped

supercharger only 240.00 SHIPPED................>SOLD<

ircm 40.00 shipped MAKE OFFERS

harmonicbalancer 100.00 shiped SOLD <65.00>

whole cluster 140k 120.00 shipped ..............>SOLD<.......

i'll take offers to if you are near me better for you shipping is expensive for some things BUT I TAKE OFFERS! IF I LIKE IT YOU GET IT! OK

I TAKE PAYPAL TOO AND MONEY ORDERS ALL PRICES INCLUDE 3% FEE OF PAYPAL ..........THANKS
the interior its gone if you need something else let me know thanks

Last edited:
94-95 5 speed center console for sale

it's up to you the car was running strong before it was removed spins freely and looks clean in and out .....thanks for asking if interested let me know ...

THERE ARE STILL A LOT OF PARTS! GUYS:cool: IF YOU GUYS ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING NOT LISTED JUST ASK ME OK AND WHY NOT MAKE OFFERS TOO!

Parting out 95 5spd, or sell

Well another one bit's the dust. I will be buying another SC so mine has to go.

I have the original block. Rods good, 2 bad pistons. She was torn down. The block has about 130k on it, I was going to rebuild a really strong motor from the original block and put in another motor in the meantime so I could drive her. Engine and tranny were stolen.

The car is pear white. Pic's under she's alive post.

If you want anything or would like a project make me a offer. Not looking for much!

Stephen

5 spd parts

I still need to following to finish my 94 5-spd conversion:

driveshaft
starter
tranny harness

send me a quote with shipping to:

Vuquay Varina, NC 27526

THANKS!

Dale

94-97 T-bird parts?

hello,

I have a 95 SC and am looking for parts...
1. the fuel button in my center console arm rest broke,
2. my traction control button broke so either that or a module from 95-97 with the on/off button,
3. 95 T-bird CD changer in the trunk is very hard to find cause I could just plug it into my stock cassette radio,
4. cassette door broke so a new cassette radio would be nice to have,
5. black center dash vent assembly,
6. driver's power seat motor,
7. and finally a 1997 power moonroof switch cause I read that the 97 moonroof is one touch open/close when my 95 switch needs to be held down so it would be nice to upgrade even if I also need the 97 motor,

Thanks,
Andrew Byrne

Last edited:
Back