PDA

View Full Version : Membership Renewal Notices

TSC89
11-01-2008, 12:34 AM
I was just curious, are the membership renewal notices still be e-mailed to members before they expire? I know mine expires in October and I have not received anything and I want to continue to do my part to support the site.

gldiii
11-04-2008, 08:08 PM
Unfortunately the current membership mess I have created does not allow me to know who to send renewal notices to, since they may have already paid.

Please feel fre to send in your dues when you get a chance (as many have done). Once I get things straightened out, the renewal notices will start being sent again. We also have some people looking at ways to streamline the member process and we do have some volunteers to help out once things are caught up.

TSC89
11-05-2008, 12:43 AM
Thanks for the reply, payment sent.

Greg Coleman
04-29-2009, 10:20 PM
I can never remember when I owe my'n.

RedSC93
04-30-2009, 10:47 AM
I can never remember when I owe my'n.

Membership Expires: 2010-02-28

QuickMustang
05-03-2009, 09:55 PM
I just sent a renewal payment in. I don't know when mine expires, but I don't want to lose my membership, so I decided to send in for another year...

BuRHan90SC
05-06-2009, 06:06 PM
i sent email twice to gldiii but didnt get any response? atleast mail bak and tell me that u got the payment:confused: thanks.

gldiii
05-06-2009, 08:26 PM
i sent email twice to gldiii but didnt get any response? atleast mail bak and tell me that u got the payment:confused: thanks.

I have only seen one email that was sent to me this afternoon. You gave me no indication of how you paid, so I cannot tell if you paid or not. If you paid by PayPal you will have a receipt from PayPay. If you paid by mail let me know some timeframe that you mailed your payment.

BuRHan90SC
05-09-2009, 04:54 AM
I have only seen one email that was sent to me this afternoon. You gave me no indication of how you paid, so I cannot tell if you paid or not. If you paid by PayPal you will have a receipt from PayPay. If you paid by mail let me know some timeframe that you mailed your payment.

yes gldiii i paid by paypal and i do have the receipt...wat do u need? subscription number?...let me know thanks... and o ya i paid on April 20

Date of sign up: Apr. 20, 2009
Subscription Name: Super Coupe Club of America 1 Year Membership
Subscription Number:**********

let me know if u need that i will email u thanks...:D

gldiii
05-09-2009, 06:38 PM
No, if you have your PayPal receipt, then we have received your payment, thanks.

automaniak22
06-13-2009, 03:16 PM
Would it be easier if I sent the receipt number from paypal, membership sign on name and such? I didnt make the connection for the membership and the forums so it maybe a lil complicated. Anything that you think could possibly speed up the process?

gldiii
06-15-2009, 01:49 PM
We ask everyone to fill out the Join form from the main sccoa.com page so we can link payment to board name.