PDA

View Full Version : Clean Modded SC on Craigslist

Gregthespy
11-04-2008, 10:21 PM
Well, this may raise some eyebrows as it's a well modded SC that no one has mentioned on this board... The name rings a bell though... coincidence? Just a thought.:confused:

http://treasure.craigslist.org/cto/887821493.html

SuperChicken89
11-04-2008, 10:38 PM
Very nice looking SC! It has had quite a bit of work done to it. I noticed the ABS system has been removed:D

Bryan

ricardoa1
11-04-2008, 10:55 PM
I never understood the point of a 5000 dollar stereo system.

89tird
11-05-2008, 04:58 PM
nice engine bay!

onequiksc
11-05-2008, 09:33 PM
I'd love to know what kind of offers he gets. I'd be shocked if he got interest in the $10k range, but that would be good for SCers in general if these cars start to command more than the pennies on the dollar they're currently worth.

:)

garsc
11-06-2008, 09:32 PM
I wont take 5K for mine and it aint as nice as that one, I too would like to see the value of our cars increase.Maybe after the economt picks up they will.:confused:

ndiiorio
11-27-2008, 01:19 PM
thats my sc, i was just maybe getting a feeler, im not really ready to sell it... having an sc is like owning a boat your happiest days are when you buy it and when you sell it... i wouldnt mind gettng rid of some of the stereo though... too much weight in the trunk. i just moved from hawaii, now im in psl. hi south florida

ndiiorio
11-27-2008, 01:27 PM
$5000 stereo compared to a factory crappy set up is about equal in price but far outweighed in quality. think of a stereo as an engine some people like to go fast some like to be loud and clear, unfortunately im both. the worse part about all of it is there is about an extra 500 lbs in my trunk that doesnt really need to be there...

thundermax
11-27-2008, 11:20 PM
I love the stance of your car, do you have any more pics of it?
You are right, the happiest times are when you first buy it, but you will regret it if you sell it.

ndiiorio
11-28-2008, 03:42 PM
yeah i have more pictures of it, i actually just removed all the amps and the sub because my four channel amp decided to not work anymore. so now i dont know what i want to do. i never really wanted to sell the car but every know and then i just put it out there and if someone offered me enough i might take it.
i have a bad injector that i have to replace and im running pretty rich so i have to send my chip back to dave to reprogram it, but i want to make sure m still running rich after i swap the injector. i was worried as i thought it might be a compression problem, but that turned out really well so now im glad i did the test. what pictures do you want to see?

ndiiorio
11-28-2008, 04:58 PM
here you go i made a cardomain page real quick, if you want to see anymore let me know, ill probably have to go take some.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3198669

Sweet90SC
11-28-2008, 05:36 PM
That sure is prittee:D

ndiiorio
11-28-2008, 09:52 PM
the pictures look better than the actual car...

Flip
11-29-2008, 04:34 PM
Hey,

I do like the gauge cluster in it, been thinking about doing a new one for mine.

Have you had any bites on your SC?

Flip

ndiiorio
11-29-2008, 08:15 PM
not really before i mved from hawaii i was offered 8k, but im not willing to take that. believe me i love my car, but every now and then sometimes i just want to get out, everytime i think about it i make sure i put a price out there that if someone offered i wouldnt regret selling it. i dont think my car is worht anywhere near what i was asking but sometimes you never know. i just pulled all my stereo out of the trunk this wekend as one of my amps decided to die. i think i gained about a second on my 1/4 time. i know there was an easy 600lbs in there.