Blew 6 doughnuts = 1st gear slipping BAD

Rpdboss

Thats right and I'm proud of it!
See the boss/owner of my company informed us of the trooper sitting in our parking lot before 3pm. So me being just who i am asked if i could spoke him out as its a private parking lot.
I smoked the tires in reverse then got enough room to do some of the best doughnuts i've done since I lost my 89 5spd. LOL it was hard to see where i was going after my 3rd time around :). Then carefully pulled out into trafic without him following......Now my summer tires are drag slicks!!

Last edited:
LOL.....

I do the same thing at a bar where I shoot pool on Monday nights.....

There is an In Town Suites that is across the street from the bar and there are always cops somewhere close.....:p

I power brake my 89 auto and get the tires good and greasy....:D

Then let the rear end go around and counter steer all over the parking lot....:D:D:D

Take a right out of the parking lot (being very careful not to slip up with the greasy tires) and do 35 MPH all the way to the interstate....

Last edited:
LOL.....

I do the same thing at a bar where I shoot pool on Monday nights.....

There is an In Town Suites that is across the street from the bar and there are always cops somewhere close.....:p

I power brake my 89 auto and get the tires good and greasy....:D

Then let the rear end go around and counter steer all over the parking lot....:D:D:D

Take a right out of the parking lot (being very careful not to slip up with the greasy tires) and do 35 MPH all the way to the interstate....

They can site you for reckless driving on private property for doing donuts in a parking lot. Ask me and my lawyer how we know???

Tranny issues!!! :(

Seems in just 30 min of having the car off things changed. I drove from work to the library and parked it. Got in and reversed worked well, shifted into D and it didnt seem to respond. Rpms easy moving but not neautral. I did move forward but kinda slow slipping, when it did get going 2nd worked. All the other gears shift hard and hold well:confused:. Checked fluid while in drive and ebarked. Seems good red and newish smell, proper level. What seems to help is Holding the brake in drive, blip the rpm's up to to 1,500 to 1,700 rpms till i feel that bad but working bump before the wheels spin and slowly let off the gas (1,200 rpms) and it seems to hold 1st till 2nd good without slip.
See after many hard dragraces and numerous burnouts, brake stands and spinning tires around the corners has resulted it what felt like a broke Diff mount/tranny mount. Like bump up the rpms to 1,300 and every throttle tap would lurch the car forward an inch or two along with the car pitching forward and a jacked up feeling, feels like 2 inches up then down:eek: NO mount damage in the rear:confused: Normal starts before were if the gas was about 1/4 or more it would inch forward until; bam hard 1st gear like getting rear ended at 4mph.:(
Any ideas??????

Back