Performance Parts - Livewires, C&L, BBK TB, 5% JS, 5% SC Pulley - MORE!!!!

Tim Groth

SCCoA Member
Selling off all my extra performance parts to help pay off some debt before the New Year. Most parts are less than a year old and or have less than 5K miles of use.

1: Screamin' Deamon Coil Pack - $65 - SOLD
2: Live Wires - Yellow - $85 - SOLD
3: C&L 76mm MAF Sensor - $100 - SOLD
4: BBK 70mm Throttle Body - $125 - SOLD
5: Magnum Powers Classic Raised Top - Powder Coated - $175 - SOLD
6: SCP 5% Jack Shaft Pulley - $100-SOLD
7: SCP 5% Super Charger pulley - $65 - SOLD
8: 94-95 Supercharger & Plenum - $200- SOLD
9: 1.80 Roller Rockers - $150 - SOLD

ALL THAT'S LEFT !!!!!!

10: Permacool 8" Intercooler Fan - $30 SHIPPED Payment Pending!

DSCN1240.jpg

-Tim

Last edited:
tb

im interested in the bbk70 if no one has dibs, ill check in tomorrow sometime.
jonathan

what make are the roller rockers?

Ryan above asked the same question.

All I know is they're Orange at this point, I put them on the motor 3 yrs ago so memory doesn't serve me the best.

I'll have them removed tomorrow so I will get pictures to help better describe it.

-Tim

Not looking to buy, great deals tho. Got a question. Does the bbk have a small hole drilled in the butterfly. Did you ever notice a wistle noise when you were running it.

Corey

Ryan above asked the same question.

All I know is they're Orange at this point, I put them on the motor 3 yrs ago so memory doesn't serve me the best.

I'll have them removed tomorrow so I will get pictures to help better describe it.

-Tim

Orange rockers are manufactured by Custom Speed Parts under the name Harland Sharpe. Company is about 40 years old.

Not looking to buy, great deals tho. Got a question. Does the bbk have a small hole drilled in the butterfly. Did you ever notice a wistle noise when you were running it.

Corey

Never noticed this, I can look but never noticed anything over the blower whine...

-Tim

Orange rockers are manufactured by Custom Speed Parts under the name Harland Sharpe. Company is about 40 years old.

Thanks for Clarifying this I appreciate that.

How old is the intercooler fan dude? What is the part number? Thanks.

It came with the car upon purchase I have the orginal receipt from SCP so I can check on that for you as for year of purchase. My guts thinking 2003-04 time frame. It works well, I used it at the track this summer and it works without flaw. Came as part of the car purchase package, and wasn't installed...so honestly its practically new.

-Tim

Updates made - Thanks to all for you're inquires on the blower...1st threa now show some posted pictures of the unit. Sorry for the delays in getting these posted, I have a cold and also yesterday went car shopping since I'm currently a 4 MN12 owner with not 1 that runs...:rolleyes:.

Also I have 8 bolts to remove and I will have the motor out to get pictures of the Roller Rockers also.

Thanks again for you're paitence with me.

-Tim

Update - Added pictures of the Roller Rockers - I'll verify what make and roller they are, I bought them about 1 1/2 yrs ago from Chris Vining (BLOWN38).

Hope they pictures help clarify what they are tho.

-Tim

Back