met posjr last night

mannysc

wow cool dude Paul came down from san Jose to drop off some parts , a 6 hr drive cool dude even at 12 midnight lol then he drove home maybe made it back home by 6-7 this morning .

the lengths some folks go for SC parts .

cool dude cant beleive he drove 6 hrs in 60-70 mph wind and major fire to get here just to turn around and drive back home 6-7 hrs thru fire and wind .

a true sc fanatic for sure

whoops wrong forum sorry

Last edited:
yeah thats for sure...

i met him, nice car. cool guy.

i forgot what he needed from you though...porting?

did he drive his sc? i guess he fixed the hg problem.

he drove a mini van .
I'm porting and welding D porting a set of heads and porting blower mpiii style and intake plenum + return + lower intake . porting exh manifolds .

you northern guys have better SC enthusiasm then most chapters

cool dude cant beleive he drove 6 hrs in 60-70 mph wind and major fire to get here just to turn around and drive back home 6-7 hrs thru fire and wind .

HAHAHAHA I left my house 4:45pm Drove through the santa ana winds. Felt like my van was going to tip over. Drove next to a fire on 5 and 210. 6 hour drive. Made it to mannys house around 11pm. Left mannys house around 12am than i had to drive though a fire this time since the fire was on both sides of the freeway now. Along with the winds. Than i had to drive thourgh some fog on 152. Got home in my bed at 7am. All in all it was a 14 hour journey.Sleeped only three hours right now because i'm all cracked out on coffee and redbulls:eek:

Cant what to get my special modified M.S.C. parts back :D

Manny you should have some M.S.C. stickers made!

Last edited:
Back