93 SC Gray pass seat upholstery

getblown

I found some nice SHO solid leather covers and switched them onto my seats so my 95% perfect gray passenger seat covers are up for sale (top and bottom, no head rest).

I'll need to get pics, but there are no tears, rips or wear marks. The only problem is that it is stiff from not being used. Int. code P6.

$50 + shipping for the top and bottom.

Pics below.

Last edited:
Pictures added.

DSC00781.jpg

DSC00782.jpg

DSC00783.jpg

DSC00784.jpg

DSC00780.jpg

DSC00779.jpg

DSC00778.jpg

Will the upper portion of the seat work on the driver's side?

Yes it will. I have done this many times. If your looking for perfection then no but the only way you can tell is the latch on the back will be on the wrong side but the plastic cover will clip in that location as well. Just wont have the latch sticking out. On the latch side I just bend the lever over and leave no hole there. It looks much better that a ripped up seat.

Will the upper portion of the seat work on the driver's side?

Yes it will. I have done this many times. If your looking for perfection then no but the only way you can tell is the latch on the back will be on the wrong side but the plastic cover will clip in that location as well. Just wont have the latch sticking out. On the latch side I just bend the lever over and leave no hole there. It looks much better that a ripped up seat.

Agreed, I bent the latch over under the SHO covers so it wouldn't puncture the leather... since they never work anyways :rolleyes:

Will these fit an '89 SC ? How hard are these things to put on? Are the rear covers available ?

The rears stayed in the car for now until I can find or make up a nice rear seat delete setup.

New Price on the pass. side original.

I beleive it will cover where needed... ... ... on the inside where the seatbelt goes, there will be a hole where the pass side power controls are, but it will be hidden seeing as its to the center console.

Back