PDA

View Full Version : Thinking abot selling custom SC

rwami18
11-18-2008, 01:38 PM
Hate 2 say this guys but I am really thinking about selling my baby. Didn't have her very long, but ran into money problems, and also the care for this paint being in the military, I just don't have the time anymore. So give me an offer and we can talk about it.

or email me at ryan.andres@us.army.mil

Also I have is a m90 94-95 s type blower. It is ported and completely rebuilt
by magnusen and has an underdrive pulley I think it was 5% or 8% I
also have the matching inlet and ALSO RAISED CHROME TOP. also replaced the impellers with teflon coated ones. The injectors are lucas 36lb and I also have the "air adjuster"

FOR PICS OF HER GO 2 MY CAR DOMAIN SITE

rwami18
11-19-2008, 03:21 PM
Anybody? Very nice SC!!!!!!!!!!!

frdlvr30
11-19-2008, 10:33 PM

rwami18
11-20-2008, 12:34 AM
1990 Ford Thunderbird SC - 5 Speed - Custom Show Car in the works (ADDED NEW PICS OF HER 2 NITE ON MY CAR DOMAIN SITE)

Miles: 83,923 (ENGINE IS NEW remanufactured w/3k miles)

Transmission: Manual

Title: Clear

Interior: Black Custom seats from Victor (spinningwheels)

Vehicle Description

This is a completely restored 1990 Ford Thunderbird SC 5-speed. This show car started as an all original bird from West Virginia with all factory options It has a flawless chameleon paint job that cost $7,000. All handles, locks, and emblems shaved. All lights are new. The trunk is updated w/97 trunk. Interior is updated to a 1997. 1990 seats. I put carbon fiber leather in panels,and middle console. This car has a CD player with 2amps (MOSFET 1,000 and Kenwood 600) and 12 speakers all are pretty much hidden except for the two custom molded into each door. Also have 2 12" subs.( Alpine type R's) also had the trunk custom built for system. ( 20" wheels w/ less than 3k miles. Brakes are completely new all around. The suspension is all new including factory ford struts (front) eibach lowering springs, lower control arms, all stabilizer links and tie rod ends ENGINE IS NEW remanufactured w/3k miles. All belts, plumbing, hoses, and sensors were replaced at the same time as motor. The trans is stock w/ centerforce clutch. mild mods. like 5% overdrive blower pulley, march underdrive pulley set and dei heat wrap on exhaust. As you can tell this car is truly one of a kind with no expense spared. Also has the regular seat-belts not Automatic.

Also have the new blower & injectors and raised top also!!!!

I don't really know a price, that's why I am thinking about it. If the price sounds right then we can talk:D

XxSlowpokexX
11-20-2008, 05:59 PM
Car looks amazing. Its one of those things where I think youll really need to think of a starting price and go from there.

rwami18
11-20-2008, 07:48 PM
I have a price in mind. N if ppl give me the offers that mite b surprized in me saying yes:D

rzibilske77
11-20-2008, 07:54 PM
maybe when can figure it out this way...how much did you purchase it for?

ricardoa1
11-20-2008, 08:02 PM
The car sold on ebay for 5-6 if I remember correctly. I assume you want that back then what you put in for the new seats. 600-800s. Plus your other upgrades. Lets start it at 6,000 do I get a commision check?

rzibilske77
11-20-2008, 08:04 PM
i was just traveling thru colorado springs the other day.......wish i would have known, i'd like to see it in person

rwami18
11-20-2008, 08:56 PM
$7,500 is what I paid for her. I put about $2,000 into her, plus I have the blower and injectors also which was $1,000.

Also $1,800 stereo system which include the amps, box and subs. (not included) but the 12 speakers that are hidden are included.

frdlvr30
11-20-2008, 10:09 PM
$7,500 is what I paid for her. I put about $2,000 into her, plus I have the blower and injectors also which was $1,000.

Also $1,800 stereo system which include the amps, box and subs. (not included) but the 12 speakers that are hidden are included.

Ryan, I think you should keep it. You have done a lot of work and the car is beautiful. I'll bet the pictures dont even come close to doing that paintjob justice. You will lose your butt if you sell it at this point. Throw a car cover on it and forget about it. Paying 7500.00 for a car and then completely redoing the car sounds a little silly to me. If it was worth that kind of money, it didn't need much. Next time start with a cheaper car if you are going to completely rebuild it like this...that way if you need to sell it, like now, your not out so much (initial price of the car).

ricardoa1
11-20-2008, 10:19 PM
I stand corrected, It was a few months back. You should keep it.

Stereo systems dont mean doodle to most buying a new car. If anyting it would depreciate the car. Keep her, the car looks like a nice show car.