Alky kit, loaded pillar pod, alt, power steering pump *new price on motor*

V8Supercoupe

3 gauge pod painted gray, came off my 95.
loaded with elec. fuel pressure, boost, and oil gauges. All Phantoms.

White faces with green backlighting. Prewired.

Snow MAF alky kit.

pump, brain, hoses, resevoir, resevoir level sensor kit, leds, wiring harnesses. Began to hook this up but sold the car to Mike before it ever saw fluid.
You'll need to buy jets.

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103660
Price on motor - 2750.

Alt - 25 bux
power steering pump - 25 bux

Also have wiring harnesses if anyone has a use for it.

Thanks 95, you are correct.

I am locating my digital camera. Later on tonight I will try to get some pictures up.

The Alky kit is unused. I mounted it on my car while I was preparing to install the new motor. Since I have sold the car, I haven't had use for it.

pictures...

Alky kit is missing one set of LED's in the picture. They are included though.

Attachments

• IMG_7524.jpg
    IMG_7524.jpg
    338 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_7525.jpg
    IMG_7525.jpg
    402.8 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
Both still available.

Pod is 220 + whatever shipping is.

Dave, when you say, "holder", do you mean the fittings that you would, "tap" with?
If so. No.
No solenoid either. Don't remember one even coming in this kit. I assume it's a relay?

Dave, when you say, "holder", do you mean the fittings that you would, "tap" with?
If so. No.
No solenoid either. Don't remember one even coming in this kit. I assume it's a relay?

The holder is a special fitting that the nozzle screws into. These parts are available from Snow or myself but you will need them to use the kit. Also, the solenoid was not included with the kit unless it was bought through me but it is required to keep the system sealed during times of vacuum/boost when it's not being activated. If the system is used on something like a Cobra where the alky is injected before the TB then this is not needed.

Back