Thunderbird SC Meet at Summit Racing!

Chuck IHRA

I have been in contact with Summit Racing equipment in Talmadge, Ohio over the past week and have confirmed with Summit that Saturday OCT 5 is the best day for this. It will be held on thier grounds at the store/warehouse. They will provide goddie bags to all that attend and you will be able to peruse the store throughout the day.

This is aimed to be a season wrap up meet here in Ohio. Wea re thinking of doing some sort of cook-out as well during the day.

Anyone interested email me ccarroll@ihra.com so I have a accurate car count.

Thanks

Chuck Carroll
International Hot Rod Association

Just thought i would let everyone know what the deal is on the food.....

i will be bringing hamburgers/hotdogs and all the fixin's, chips and dessert. Chuck has found out that they do have grills there we can borrow, so if i can just convince George to do the cooking...

I wanted everyone to bring their own beverage, that will be a little easier for me then trying to decide what everyone likes. All i wanted was $5 for anyone who is eating to help out on the cost.

I think i have a pretty good idea of who is coming, but if you could email me and let me know if you plan on eating, i would really appreciate it.
mdkracing@alltel.net

I would like to thank Chuck in advance for setting up this cool meeting place, hopefully the weather will hold out for us.

i will still be "cat-less", my baby is still in the shop...

Connie
~catgirl~

Back