dumb question?

Nate_V6

is their only a specific AR i can use? or can you use the ARs off of a bmw? im guessing no but heres the part: 1.7L opcon autorotor (MX417)

if i can't. im guessing only a kennebelle 1.7L or 2.1L would be what im looking for?

you can use that AR thats the same part number as mine, but you need to have the 141mm snout on it. Mine was removed from a BMW kit.

its not just the blower....you have to have all the other pieces to make it work on a SC or in your case a mustang

you can use that AR thats the same part number as mine, but you need to have the 141mm snout on it. Mine was removed from a BMW kit.

I assume you are doing a lot of custom work yourself

yea i know i need the parts fabbed up, thats why we have dave lol, but im going to buy my own blower though. thanks for the help rzimmerl

Are you throwing Dave under the bus on your last post. Lots of people would get mad if he is doing ARs on the side since he tells everyone he does not make them anymore.

Are you throwing Dave under the bus on your last post. Lots of people would get mad if he is doing ARs on the side since he tells everyone he does not make them anymore.

As far as I know there are 4 people still waiting on AR's from me. As soon as I finish my current run of engines (should be the end of the year) then the rest of the AR's will be completed. I have never said I won't build an AR kit, just that I am not offering complete kits at this time.

I am planning to make the parts for Ryan's blower and can do so for anyone else who wants me to.

Back