SHiftmaster

XxSlowpokexX

I just found out myself but I;m sure some may have known that Shiftmaster aka EEC tuner have closed shop. This is due to the man behind it Eric Goehl being effected by Multiple Sclerosis and no longer being able to support the product.

Like it or not the EEC tuner lead to a revolution in DIY tuning all over.

Just sad to see things like this happen

Glad we have Fritz:O)

MS is horrible. It left my Mother bedridden for 7 years and she passed away in March from Mersa. She had a wound straight to the bone. The mind is there and the body just stops working. In the end you want them to go and have to deal with the guilt. Sometimes life sucks. So I quess I will count my lucky stars when I close my eyes, kiss my girls goodnight and dream of the right combo for my SC.

Stephen

I just found out myself but I;m sure some may have known that Shiftmaster aka EEC tuner have closed shop. This is due to the man behind it Eric Goehl being effected by Multiple Sclerosis and no longer being able to support the product.

Like it or not the EEC tuner lead to a revolution in DIY tuning all over.

Just sad to see things like this happen

Glad we have Fritz:O)
I had read that he had MS. Sorry to hear that it has progressed to the point that he can no longer work on the Tuners. It explains why I didn't get an answer back on performing "The Fix" on my Tuner. The regulator overheats the solder links underneath it and it causes all kinds of things to go crazy.
Sorry to hear about his health issues. I wish him the best.

Back