Lets stop talking about the TVS and lets go back to this idea.

Rico..You might as well be the guini pig for this. Spin the eaton less so it can hold up and throw a turbo on it. Perhaps the m112 rotors will create less a resriction. me Id still go just a turbo..

Last edited:
Lets see how Dave makes out with another group buy on ARs. When its time to put up or shut up this club always comes up short. Notice only three people want it now that Dave is thinking about it.

I was thinking to take out the fuel tank and put a fuel cell in the trunk. Maybe Jaguar Xj style. Then have room for two turbos to be down there.
Toss the folding seats for less weight and get a non folding set, with a new set of seat covers from SCP or Victor.

But not until i get this M112 to make 400RWHP. :D

a9ba_1.JPG

Last edited:
Rico, I have always like the compound setup! We just need a nice blower, and about 5lbs from the turbo. The sound would be awesome!

Stephen

Rico, I have always like the compound setup! We just need a nice blower, and about 5lbs from the turbo. The sound would be awesome!

Stephen

i think you got that backward 5-10psi from the blower (let not stell to much hp) and 18psi from the turbo:D if i ever find some time i need to get back to welding on the SC. i want to see what a holset dose on the front of a SC:cool:

The trick to twin charging is to use a turbo, or turbos, that would normally be just plain too big. Let the charger spool em up, and have big boost , or use normal sized turbos, gate them at your desired psi, but have full boost at like 2k-2500rpm.

I've been throwing this idea around on the Civic. The thought of 13psi at 2500 all the way til redline. It would be rediculuous, and the torque, i'd need lots of spare tires.

stock waste gate on the turbo is set to 17-18psi. ported blower with stock pully makes 6 and gos to 10psi. not sure where it will end up but it will be fun:D

Best bet is to drive the waste gate input off the output from the blower. That will allow the combined pressures to drive the assist the turbo supplies. Thus the blower gets you going down low, nice and fast, and the turbo picks up slack as RPM's go up working to keep the pressure into the motor at a fixed point easily.

That gives you nice smooth, progressive control.

there's been industrial, military and here recently VWs with turbo'd-supercharged engines. diesel and gas. even plumbing the mopar 2.2L ( dual ) turbos downstream on the exhaust pipes would get great results. it could be done. just intercool both power adders seperatly as the boost is going out of them. turbos + I/C and M90 + I/C. should be a great time!!!:cool:

Best bet is to drive the waste gate input off the output from the blower. That will allow the combined pressures to drive the assist the turbo supplies. Thus the blower gets you going down low, nice and fast, and the turbo picks up slack as RPM's go up working to keep the pressure into the motor at a fixed point easily.

That gives you nice smooth, progressive control.

i know, thanks man. h1c just likes to be at 15-20 psi. so it should work well ported blower spun a little underdriven or sock. make the turbo work;):D the blower is just there to get every thing rolling

Back