PDA

View Full Version : Moroso Track Reopened

ndiiorio
11-29-2008, 09:22 AM
i dont know who is in the south florida area but i just heard they reopened the moroso track. its called Palm Beach International Raceway now, but i heard they redid the road course and the strip. ive never had mine out to a track and when i get it running good maybe some of us florida guys can get together for a night at the track.

89tird
11-29-2008, 12:18 PM
my friend just told me about this, he said it looks awesome Im gonna have to head out there .

Brad Klein
11-30-2008, 02:55 PM
why did it close? I didnt hear anything about that and I have a cousin right down the road from there:confused:

ndiiorio
12-01-2008, 09:07 AM
i think they were bought out and this nw company decided to redo all of the track. i think it has been closed for about 5 months.

SuperChicken89
12-01-2008, 03:31 PM
why did it close? I didnt hear anything about that and I have a cousin right down the road from there:confused:

I remember reading about a year ago that they were going to shut down for remodeling. I don't recall if it was due to new ownership or new management. At the time, I thought it was strange the track would be closed during the majority of the season. The good news is they have reopened!

Bryan

superdadsc
12-01-2008, 03:37 PM
I would love to go when the new SC gets here. Sounds like fun! Would love to get her on a road course.

Stephen