WTB: 18" wheels

decipha

I'm looking for a set of 18" wheels x 8"-9.5" wide with a 0 to 10mm offset, preferably in chrome. I like many facets but i'll settle for plain jane.

Must be the mn12 5x108mm pattern and the correct 63.9mm centerbore.

It doesn't have to be your personal wheels if you have a link where I may find some please do link me up. I've been searching and can't find crap.

wheels

I may have a full set off my show car , chrome Y2K wheels , 17s up front 18s in back, on my 90SC , have as new Comp.T/A zr tires . 17x8.5 and 18x9.5 wide , tires are 245 45 17 and 295 35 18 . Im in Indiana, but wont be cheap , sorry . Ballman32@aol.com

Last edited:
I'm fixin' to call the roll-back and have our son's 96 LX hauled off to the scrap yard. I'm going to pull off the custom wheels before I let it go, and post 'em on here. They're 18" Enkei brand wheels, and look similar to their FN-18 style (from what I can tell with a quick internet search), except these don't have a polished outer rim surface. Just black all-over. There are a couple of polished bands on the outer lip, but that's it.

I think they're in pretty good condition, but haven't looked real close yet. There is one decent (nearly new) tire on the wheels; the rest are junk. I think all the lugs are there, too. If this is something you'd be remotely interested in, I'll take some photos, and get the details on the one good tire. I have no interest in aftermarket stuff, so I'll make you a good deal on these. Hate to hassle with shipping them, but feel free to come pick them up some weekend; New Orleans to Ft. Worth is an easy weekend drive.

JD

I'm fixin' to call the roll-back and have our son's 96 LX hauled off to the scrap yard. I'm going to pull off the custom wheels before I let it go, and post 'em on here. They're 18" Enkei brand wheels, and look similar to their FN-18 style (from what I can tell with a quick internet search), except these don't have a polished outer rim surface. Just black all-over. There are a couple of polished bands on the outer lip, but that's it.

I think they're in pretty good condition, but haven't looked real close yet. There is one decent (nearly new) tire on the wheels; the rest are junk. I think all the lugs are there, too. If this is something you'd be remotely interested in, I'll take some photos, and get the details on the one good tire. I have no interest in aftermarket stuff, so I'll make you a good deal on these. Hate to hassle with shipping them, but feel free to come pick them up some weekend; New Orleans to Ft. Worth is an easy weekend drive.

JD

Never mind. Car is gone.

JD

I've got some Antera 143s in 18 by 8.5, but they're a 20mm offset. They fit MN12s though; I had them on my '95 4.6 with no problem. Let me know if you want to see some photos at bkkey@aol.com

Back