complete felpro gasket kit, 93+ front spindles kit

kwikcoupe

I bought the spindles from a fellow member a few years ago with the inention of installing the newer cobra brakes on my 90 sc but never did and they are still in the boxes he shipped them to me in. I cant find how much I paid for them and cant find any recent ones sold so Im not sure how much to ask. The boxes are very heavy and would cost to ship but I can ship them if your willing. the spindles are complete with brakes and all.

I also have a complete upper and lower set of felpro gaskets, opened but never used

Spec stage 2 clutch with pressure plate. This came from a fellow member who installed it and within 500 miles smoked his engine. Shows very minimal wear

ARP head bolts for the s10 or whatver they are to fit the sc heads. Bought these from jegs about a year ago with the intetion or a full rebiuld. Never got around to it

Custom 89-93 front door panels. I installed a set of JL audio 653-CSI components in the car, or I was going to. Custom fiberglass door panels, basically the speakers sit where the pocket used to be. They angle towards the driver and look great. They are wrapped in black vynl but I think painted would look much better. I used 3/4in MDF as baffle plates and the glass s very think and hard as a rock. Both sides match.

Ill post pics if there is interest, I dont have the speakers anymore, they went into a different car.

Im not sure whats up with my thunderbird but Im sure I wont keep it much longer so theres no need in keeping rebiuld parts right.

stuff is still for sale. Id like to have buyers for everything or at least the big stuff before i start selling it all. Id hate to be left with something. Im having issues with the car so Im sure I wont be using them anymore

I also have a complete upper and lower set of felpro gaskets, opened but never used

ARP head bolts for the s10 or whatver they are to fit the sc heads. Bought these from jegs about a year ago with the intetion or a full rebiuld. Never got around to it

how much are you asking? shipped 48174

Last edited:
m in marysville. i got pic of everything as well as a better list of parts. Im out of town and on my blackberry so I will post pics sun or monday. i will also try to include prices. Thanks for the eagerness to buy parts im really getting some hopes up.

If you are in Marysville, Washington then I might be interested in the spindles/brakes. I live very close to there, and maybe we could set up a time I could come take a look at them?

how much are you asking? shipped 48174

any word on these? how much for a packaged deal shipped to 48174

sorry guys its summer and my kids like camping. I think I sent everyone a pm sorry if i missed it.

Id be fine with a meetup on the brake spindles im in the allen creek area of marysville and I can drive a little ways to see them go. I forget how much I paid and i dont have the time to brows the threads looking for a price so shoot me a best offer. I want to sday I paid 160 shipped but thats a guess from at least 5 years ago.

Ive got a bunch of pics but due to the lack of time they are from my blackberry. if you would like a better more detailed pic let me know and ill get it. Ive found a decent pic is faster and usually good enough. i can do my best to help in nayway though.

Attachments

• IMG00424.jpg
    IMG00424.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG00425.jpg
    IMG00425.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG00426.jpg
    IMG00426.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG00427.jpg
    IMG00427.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG00428.jpg
    IMG00428.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 53
more pics and more to come

Attachments

• IMG00429.jpg
    IMG00429.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG00430.jpg
    IMG00430.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG00431.jpg
    IMG00431.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG00432.jpg
    IMG00432.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG00433.jpg
    IMG00433.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 46
whats with having to enter text and having a picture upload limit.
I also found another box of poly mounts i ordered from spinning wheels. Ive got the complete front end rebiuld kit, solid engine mounts, a complete sc rebiuld kit minus teflon ic tube gaskets but i can pull those off the car if needed, solid trans mount used maybe 1000 miles, part numbers from the suspension kit are
2328x4
2318x2
2319x2
7059x2
7060x2
I think these are the front end kit but thats what they are labeled. all new in box. i might be parting the car if I cant figure out whats wrond with it real damn quick. i dont have room or time for broke down fords in my life.

Attachments

• IMG00434.jpg
    IMG00434.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG00435.jpg
    IMG00435.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG00436.jpg
    IMG00436.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG00437.jpg
    IMG00437.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG00438.jpg
    IMG00438.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 39
everything is still available and I will let the board know if these sell. Let me get back to you with the price I need to look and see what I paid or make me an offer

when my friend sold the shop the speakers went with it so i never had the speakers. They can still be had new in box from online stores or almost any jl audio retailer. They no longer make newer versions to my knowledgte but are redily available. I really honestly have no clue. Ive never sold anything like this before. Im trying to figure out prices so you guys tell me should i do like a ebay auction or take best offers here? Im very new to this.

Back