PDA

View Full Version : what up yall?

lessonintorque
12-02-2008, 07:23 AM
Hey fellas Its been a few yaers not sure how many remember me, been lo key after sellin the bird but ive built a few cars since then now im driving an 03 mach 1 but im lookin for a sc for a toy, you guys know of a local one for a decent price let me know.
Mike

SuperChicken89
12-02-2008, 10:35 AM
Hey Mike! Long time no hear from.

So you're lookin to get back into the SC thing again? Can't say I know of any good SC's for a reasonable price. I assume you would be looking for a 5-speed car and not an auto. If I hear of one, I'll be sure to let you know.

Bryan

Gregthespy
12-02-2008, 07:00 PM
Well hey Mike,
Good to see you coming back around here, I'll keep an eye out for an SC for you.
What have you built since I last saw you, you always had quite a project going on one of your cars.

Welcome back

mmchenry
12-02-2008, 07:22 PM
I've got a nice southern 89 sc 5-speed. It does not have a motor in it right now, but I have a super strong bottom end done. The top end was being done by Dave Dalke, but put it on back burner when I bought another car.

lessonintorque
12-02-2008, 08:52 PM
well hey guys long time, yeah well ive been doing some fun stuff lately im taking a 98 v6 stang and droppin in a 460 high compression bottle fed motor with a bullet proof c4 and all the laughing gas I can spray without a one way trip to the burn ward:eek: and im running an 03 mach 1 that I LOVE so much in fact that im open to a 4.6 thunderbird to put a 32 valve engine in. Let me say that I have around for awhile when it comes to speed parts and wrenching but i must say that the 4 cam 4.6 is EFFIN beauuutiful when it comes to mods it flows flows flows and it wants to rev to the moon Im swapping my cam set in a month and ill be revin up to an 8400rpm redline. I actually drove a marauder and it made me miss my SC but i love the 4v 4.6 so im considering making a bird into my own sort of marauder big comfy and fast. so keep the eyes open. So whats up greg you get my old block in that bird or what?
Mike

Flip
12-04-2008, 06:56 PM
Mike,
Good to see you stop in, I just parted out a nice 93 5 speed black on black. Needed paint but the interior was great. Would of made a nice 4.6 project.
Will keep an eye out for you on a 5-speed. There is a 93 local but it's an auto, could do a 5-speed conversion. I have a 5-speed setup that I'm getting together. Let us know if your going to to the Ice Rink anything.

Flip

lessonintorque
12-04-2008, 08:05 PM
Mike,
Good to see you stop in, I just parted out a nice 93 5 speed black on black. Needed paint but the interior was great. Would of made a nice 4.6 project.
Will keep an eye out for you on a 5-speed. There is a 93 local but it's an auto, could do a 5-speed conversion. I have a 5-speed setup that I'm getting together. Let us know if your going to to the Ice Rink anything.

Flip

ice rink? not sure what you mean.

Flip
12-04-2008, 08:09 PM
Orlando Speedworld.

lessonintorque
12-04-2008, 08:30 PM
oh you wanna run me in your bird vs my mach? that would be fun. I have been a bit i never go too long without goin. and my bottle baby stang wont be ready till feb at the earliest but ill run the mach whenever.

Flip
12-05-2008, 05:10 PM
oh you wanna run me in your bird vs my mach? that would be fun.

Nope I have an SC, heavy and slow...:D:D