PDA

View Full Version : blower specs?

Nate_V6
12-02-2008, 12:07 PM
hmm is there suh a thing as blower specs? im looking for the specs on a MP2 but i can't find any on psi, efficiency, displacement. any help asap would be much appreciated

David Neibert
12-02-2008, 01:38 PM
hmm is there suh a thing as blower specs? im looking for the specs on a MP2 but i can't find any on psi, efficiency, displacement. any help asap would be much appreciated

No specs posted that I'm aware of. MP2 is a reworked early model M90 done by Magnum Powers. Main improvement is blower inlet shape, size and location. Back of stock case is cut off and replaced with a new casting that has a rectangular inlet similar to what a late model blower uses. It is also positioned a little higher on the case for improved rotor filling. For best results you will also need an MP inlet plenum.

David

Nate_V6
12-02-2008, 01:39 PM
are theymre efficeint then a S-port blower? like are they capable of supporting 350rwhp?

David Neibert
12-02-2008, 05:58 PM
are theymre efficeint then a S-port blower? like are they capable of supporting 350rwhp?

S port and MP2 are very similar in terms of performance, if you use the MP inlet plenum. Both are capable of making 350 plus rwhp on the right motor with the right tune and conditions (I made 374 with an MPII), but in most cases they make around 325 without much drama.

David

Nate_V6
12-02-2008, 06:45 PM
thats perfect then, thats all i need to break 11s.