My Chicken/Bird Explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

al35thsc

That chicken under my name just makes me laugh everytime I see it. It is on the wall of my cubicle and every time things go wrong it puts a smile on my face. Kind of like my T-Bird. It doesn't run how i like it and LORD knows its not a pretty thing, but every time I see it and drive it, it puts a smile on my face.

So ALL HAIL TO PINKY!!!

Attachments

• gen-chicken13.jpg
    gen-chicken13.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 117
Yah, it is hilarious, thats for sure, lol

If it was dead, that could make for a good OWNED picture

while trying to ignore that horrific sight of an animal. i took a little nap today, and had one hell of a dream about that beast. except it was huge... like the size of a large van. then i woke up... thanks for the nightmares al... thanks alot. but hey, i woke up laughing, which is what it was intended for, right? to make you laugh? hah, thanks al

Thank you for the explanation

Al,

Now that I have seen a larger version of the picture I can only hope that it is a fake picture and not a real animal. Nothing that looks like that should be alive!! YUCK!!

Pretty funny!! Pinkie!!!LOLLLLLLLLLL

Sue

looks like ?????

ITS UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY BUT CUTE, SORT OF NAKED CHICKEN, AL ITS TOO ITS JUST PLAIN UGLY!!!!!

Nope, sorry Sue, its a real honest to goodness live featherless rooster. There was actually a special on one of the Spanish television chanels about one in El Salvador. It looked funny but it did everything a regular rooster did. Even flap its "wings" and sing. I so wanna find a video clip of it cuz it will make youlaugh for days.

Al

NakedChicken2.jpg

NakedChicken1.jpg

Some more

Al

how come i get in trouble for BSing on the boards, but al can post pictures of a retarded, featherless chicken/rooster thing... i thought this was a communist board. well, gosh darnit... i just want to whine... (didn't figure it was worth starting a new thread over, so ill just keep my whining as un-public as possible) by the way al, nice cock. (rooster, har har har)

Some people asked about Pinky and I explained. I wasn't offending anyone nor have I posted lewd comments or material. It's basically G or at the most PG rated. A little bs is ok once in a while. Next time though Matt, take it up with me on AIM or on email, and talk to Ron or John since they are the moderators ;)

Al

Matt

For the record Mr. Matt...
I asked you to self-delete an "ethnic slur" that you made relating to people of Asian decent. Should I be more explicit?
You were not just BSing and I told you specifically what the issues were and, incidentally, they didn't relate to communism. No whinning please!

Last edited:
Super Chicken

If my meomry serves me correctly, about two or three months ago I heard about a featherless chicken that was beiing developed for hot weather climates in the world. I can't recall which country that was doing the developemnt of these ready to eat birds.
That could make an interesting mascot. Maybe we should get one for the next club meet. I know one thing it can out run me.

Mark

ron, chill bro, i wasn't serious... it was a joke... besides that occasion, you have never edited anything of mine...

Maybe I Should

May be I should take a chill pill.
Alex has been around a bit and has greatly supported this club. I felt he was justified in defining his chicken since there was some interest generated.

Ironically, I read articles saying it was being developed in Turkey. It was to make it easier to sell them for eating purposes, no plucking, just slice the neck, crap em and fry them up.

Al

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back