parting out white 90 SC

nova72sc

parting out anything and everything that i still have on this SC, no engine but still have supercharger, no transmission, blue interior, sunroof etc, here are some pics, it is the white one obviously lol

Attachments

• sc.jpg
    sc.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 115
  • sc 1.jpg
    sc 1.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 141
  • sc 2.jpg
    sc 2.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Where are you located? Does the car have a stock subwoofer in it? If so, what is the condition of it... (like the speaker inside of it)...

i am located in tri cities wa 99353 i will have to check on that sub for ya when i get home tonight that was my parts car so i don't even know if it has one lol

yeah i have sorry for the delay i left my camera at work and was really busy last night, i did crawl in the trunk and remove it, unfortunatly one of the 2 plastic ears broke of when i slipped with the wrench and its like 30 degrees out lol, anyways here is some pics, it looks really good tho, no tears, foam ring is in good shape and still had the foam cover intact. never knew they were so small, do they put out good bass? if they do i might keep the one in my black car lol.

Attachments

• sub #.jpg
    sub #.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 67
  • sub 2.jpg
    sub 2.jpg
    443.7 KB · Views: 86
  • sub 3.jpg
    sub 3.jpg
    433.8 KB · Views: 89
blue seats

are the front seats cloth or leather? can you send pictures if cloth and price. thanks

Looking for 90 parts

I am looking for an Electronic ride control switch for the console, radiator level sensor, and emergency brake cables both sides and the center one, also how is the sunroof weather stripping, can you send me a price for the both the entire sunroof and just the weather stripping.

Any luck would be great and shipping to 78729.

Thanks.

header panel

In need of a complete header panel and several of those retaining clips for the headlights. Please let me know if these items are available and I've got shipping covered...my job is good that way. Thanks

hey folks sorry for the delay, need car gone parts going cheap just let me know what its worth to ya, seat are cloth and i will get pics after this post, believe i have hte ride control switch, door key pad i will have to pull the panel i will let you know how it goes and i believe the header panel is good but the clips for the head lights are no good, front end has been wrecked but i believe the panel is from a good vehicle, i will get pics of that as well, again sorry for the delay

long black plug in passenger kick panel,1 side is on eec wire harness,other side is on underdash harness.need both sides with about 6-8 inches of wire on
shipped to 25425
mike

Lookin for the JBL head unit. The one on top that WILL power the seperate cd player. Let me know on a cost shipped to 87701.

Back