anyone selling a sc in maryland?

thunderbird17sc

ive been looking for a thunderbird sc in maryland for a few months now and the only ones for sale are the v8's.
if you know someone selling a 3.8l supercharged thunderbird or you are selling one please email me at pjs7310613@aol.com.
5 speed and no more than 100,000miles on it please
thanks

ive been looking for a thunderbird sc in maryland for a few months now and the only ones for sale are the v8's.
if you know someone selling a 3.8l supercharged thunderbird or you are selling one please email me at pjs7310613@aol.com.
5 speed and no more than 100,000miles on it please
thanks

contact esgtbird, he has an 89 in excellant shape with 81k on it. Its a Black / Gray 5 speed. I drove the car and it runs great.

yeah i already checked that one out and he is trying to get $2000 for the car and i really dont have that much especally for an 89' .....so im still on the search for one and i found a few nice ones but they wither have 150,000+ miles on them or there is something wrong with the car itself

thunderbird in maryland

yeah i already checked that one out and he is trying to get $2000 for the car and i really dont have that much especally for an 89' .....so im still on the search for one and i found a few nice ones but they wither have 150,000+ miles on them or there is something wrong with the car itself

checked it out!!!! If you call calling me up on the phone and trying to beat me down on the price without even seeing the car checking it out!! Ok i buy that!!!! Then i told you i had $2000.00 in it but i would let it go for $1800.00 and that if you did not think it was worth it make me a offer then you told me you had $1800.00 cash and you really wanted the car and you would come take a look at it. you never called!!! and no emails!!! so i sent you a email to see if you were still interested and you told me this time of year is hard and money is tight and i understand that. but then you email me and you made me a offer for $1300.00 and you still have yet to see the car!!!! then you put in the email that these car are not sought after ( but you have been looking for one for a while ) then you say there is only a little amount of people that make parts for these cars and parts are hard to find. I have never had a hard time finding a part yet!!! and everyone here can vouch for me!!
also you said that the car was only worth $1600.00 in excellent condition here is a link to kbb for ya: http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/Pri...ue|457262|true&Condition=Good&QuizConditions=
That looks like $1800.00 is not a bad deal to me.

I may be wrong but $1800.00 for a 89 sc that runs and runs good mind you dhoopd drove it!!! that has only 81,000 miles on it. is aleast worth a ride to look at it!!!! and to top it all off you even said that you have been looking and all you find is cars that have over 150,000 miles on them or they have a major problem with the car its self and they are not worth that price!!!! But I am askin $1800.00 for mine and that is to much????????

But hey thanks for your time anyway!!!!

sorry that I was $100 dollers off on the kelly blue book value, im just someone looking for a sc so im just a buyer, theres no reason for you to let me get in you head when i ask if you would go any lower, its really not that big a deal im pretty sure there is someone willing to purchase the car for $1800...right now im not one of those people especially with christmas around the corner...
below are the two sites that i looked at for the value of the car sorry if the kelly blue book value is right on with how much every car should be i didnt know.
http://consumerguideauto.howstuffworks.com/1990-to-1997-ford-thunderbird-3.htm
http://www.edmunds.com/used/1990/ford/thunderbird/5384/options.html?tmvaction=vdpresult

Maybe you are both learning why it is important to keep your negotations off of a board. They are private and should be kept that way.

thunderbird

sorry that I was $100 dollers off on the kelly blue book value, im just someone looking for a sc so im just a buyer, theres no reason for you to let me get in you head when i ask if you would go any lower, its really not that big a deal im pretty sure there is someone willing to purchase the car for $1800...right now im not one of those people especially with christmas around the corner...
below are the two sites that i looked at for the value of the car sorry if the kelly blue book value is right on with how much every car should be i didnt know.
http://consumerguideauto.howstuffworks.com/1990-to-1997-ford-thunderbird-3.htm
http://www.edmunds.com/used/1990/ford/thunderbird/5384/options.html?tmvaction=vdpresult

Just to let you know you are far from being in my head!!

As for the sites you have listed they are far from right on alot of cars and to be honest nada values is really all that matters. You should know that you work for a dealer.

I was not trying to start anything its just you said you checked it out!!! Dude you didn't even see the car in person so how can you say that!!! I deal with alot of people on this site. You are new i have been here a while. You say i checked it out and act like it is not worth it and people here are going to think i am selling a piece of s%#t when it is far from that!!!

You said it your self you have been looking for a car for a while but you can not find one. Well if you do business the way you have acted to me, you will have a hard time finding one. If you say you are going to come take a look at a car do so. Dont not call and then go on a web site and act like the car is not worth the money when you didn't even see it!

Good luck with your search I hope you find what you are looking for!

ok i apologise for saying i have checked out the car, i should have said that i have seen several pictures of the car. i havent physically went and seen the car in person for everyone interested in buying this car, so dont go by my oppnion or by anything that i have said on this car

Back