Fordbastards 5th Annual Track Day

SHOMurph

Hola,

Set your calendars for April 25-26th as our Track Day at Texas World Speedway.

We had a couple of SCs last year and hope to see more this year.

VRRROOOMMM!!

Murph

so far going:

Murph-Probe
Wilson-SHO
Rudy-SHO
Gary G.-Cobra
Mark Nunally-Z06
Gary J.- G35
Mike G.- SC SHO
Brian-Cobra
Tommi- SHO
Mike D.-Evil M3 from Eville Town!
Tony- "Heavenly" SHO
Ronnie-S2000
Sid-04 Marauder
Tim Toolman-Turbo SHO
Luke-Craptour!
Robert-Super Coupe'!
Don - spectator so far - 92SHO "da cracka"

Count me in. I will have my new SC by then. I will be flying up north w/ my wife in March and driving her back!:D

Stephen

Count me in again. Now I need to get busy and get some brakes on the black beasty as well as some tires. :cool:

Mike D better stop tempting fate again.. as well as find the line through 13 :rolleyes: Hmmmm... interesting that it was # 13 :cool:

Last edited:
Lets revive this thread. Got my MK8 brake setup done. :cool:

Now I need to find an economical source for some Hoosier 225/50-16 R tires. New ones are rather pricey for a once-a-year outing like this.

Ok boys put on your calendar for April 2009 for our annual track day at Texas World Speeday:

Apr 25-26th

VRRRROOOOOMMMMM!!

ok boys and hoes lets get this in the frontal cortex of our brains. Its about two months away.

The Corvette club and BMWs will be there so its time to get the hotels booked up.

Of course we are who we are and stay at the Super 8. smile.gif

I'm working on getting a group discount but need 10 rooms to qualify.

Who wants a room at the Super 8....walking distance from Fox and the Hound. Ask Sergio.

Call 800-854-9518 Reference number: 63579745

Room 1: Murph PAID Room
Room 2: Rudy PAID Room
Room 3: Don PAID Room
Room 4: Gary J.
Room 5: Brian PAID Room
Room 6: Robert PAID Room
Room 7: Mike D.
Room 8: Scott
Room 9:
Room 10:

--------------------
Murph

Last edited:
OK.. ready to go.

OK yall. I'm ready. 225/50 performance tires on stock 16" rims. Anyone else going to make it? We have 2 SCs; sure would be nice to have 3 or 4 :D

OK.. finished up with the transmission rebuild with 4 new carbon fiber lined $ynchro$, new spec 2 clutch, and a shifter rebuild kit. The difference in the feel is like night and day. :cool: The only small thing left to do is swap out the rear rotors for the drilled set. I'm all set. :)

OK.. finished up with the transmission rebuild with 4 new carbon fiber lined $ynchro$, new spec 2 clutch, and a shifter rebuild kit. The difference in the feel is like night and day. :cool: The only small thing left to do is swap out the rear rotors for the drilled set. I'm all set. :)

Schweet!! Can't wait to hear those SC scooting around the track!

VRRROOOMMMMM!!

vrooomm.. had a lot of fun.. drove it down there, drove it hard for 2 days.. drove it back. THIS time with the same set of brake pads. :rolleyes:

Robert and I got a chance to turn a couple of laps together.. and I have a GREAT photo of the 2 SCs in the carosel turn.

Thanks to the Lone star sho club for setting this up.

Back