Rebuild kits

Those kits are good, although I can beat the price. I don't typically sell those kits though because most people would prefer to run MLS headgaskets and a few other upgrades like ARP studs or maybe a better cam. Most of the time I assemble kits with just the parts you want rather than having you pay for parts that you don't need. Email me for more specific details.

I went with Northern and was able to xnay some parts i didnt want but they limit you to that by only letting you take off a few parts. the kit was good though have nothing bad to say about it.

but if dave can get you in a cheaper kit with better parts and the parts you need that is what i would do.

i found a good price on mls gaskets at oreilley. 69 per side. not a bad deal. and the studs are around 90 from summit. that is the way i'm going this winter.

Those kits are good, although I can beat the price. I don't typically sell those kits though because most people would prefer to run MLS headgaskets and a few other upgrades like ARP studs or maybe a better cam. Most of the time I assemble kits with just the parts you want rather than having you pay for parts that you don't need. Email me for more specific details.

I dont have too much money to spend so that is why I like these kits but I did want the ARP head studs and maybe a stage 1 or stage 2 cam. Everything else can be pretty much stock. Whatever you have, lmk on the price, I would love to buy it from a fellow Thunderbird guy.

I can't post prices on the tech forum. This is not a place to sell parts, you'll have to email me.

Just MO but having never dealt with Dave I can't speak from experience, but have the inclination to buy from him in the future.

I do think supporting the SC community is worth a few extra bucks, and the customer service will never be beat from what I see.

Northern and Rock Auto could care less how many SCs are on the road screaming past the slow lane.

Back