Flowmaster catback exhaust

superbirdx

Flowmaster cat back exhaust for sale. It's an older system and fits 89-91 cars.The mufflers are no good and aren't worth the cost of shipping them.The piping is good and the resonator is good.I tried to sell this system once before and had trouble packaging it. I ended up refunding the seller and all that. It will end up being put in 2 different packages for shipping. It's the same system that SCP lists.Flowmaster catback.I will possibly consider seperating and just selling the resonator and piping seperately. $125.00 plus shipping and 3% paypal charge.
Resonator slips on over stock pipes behind cats and has brackets that slide onto the cross member like the stock one does.

Flowmaster cat back exhaust for sale. It's an older system and fits 89-91 cars.The mufflers are no good and aren't worth the cost of shipping them.The piping is good and the resonator is good.I tried to sell this system once before and had trouble packaging it. I ended up refunding the seller and all that. It will end up being put in 2 different packages for shipping. It's the same system that SCP lists.Flowmaster catback.I will possibly consider seperating and just selling the resonator and piping seperately. $125.00 plus shipping and 3% paypal charge.
Resonator slips on over stock pipes behind cats and has brackets that slide onto the cross member like the stock one does.

Do you have pics of everything including the mufflers?
Thanks
Ken

Do you have pics of everything including the mufflers?
Thanks
Ken
I can try to get some.The mufflers are still on the system but are corroded.It's an older system and actually am going to lower the price to $100.00. I also will try to post some pics .

I can try to get some.The mufflers are still on the system but are corroded.It's an older system and actually am going to lower the price to $100.00. I also will try to post some pics .

If you could, you can send them to blckbrd_1234 at hotmail dot com.

Thanks
Ken

Back