• GFX 2.jpg
    GFX 2.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 160
  • seats 2.jpg
    seats 2.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
Price drop

Someone has a LX that would like to have some ground effects?
$75 for the seats and $30 for the rear bumper and gfx.

Parts

I'd love the seats as spares, but I have no room for much of anything right now. They would make someone's car a stand out.

ground effects and the seats

are the seats and the ground effects still available? if so call amber at 1-920-277-7652. I live in wisconsin so pichup would not be a problem. you are about 2 1/2 hours away from me. let me know thanks

ground effects

amber got home tonight and she only has 1/2 of the ground effects. we did not get the shorter pieces the run along the sides.the ones that go behind the door. I thought that the rear bumpercover would have at least some of the tabs still attatched. there are three that are totaly gone the rest are broken off. where are the rest of the ground effects.why were they not in with the rest?are you planning to send them?

Some were still intact and i didnt count how many but maybe bending the bumper to get it in the back seat of Ambers car probly broke what was left. The other 2 parts are right here as it took us a long time to get the bumper in the car as I was worried about tearing up the inside of the car we both forgot them. Amber said she just wanted the bumper and I told here she could have the GFX anyway. Im not the type of person that would cheat or rip anyone off. $30.00 was A small price to pay and the bumper can be repaired. I priced it out to help out a fellow Tbird owner. These parts came off a 89 sc which is 20 years old. Im really sorry if your not happy but I showed the parts to Amber and she said they were fine. I feel bad that you did not recive the 2 other parts but It would cost about $15.00 to ship them. I can hold them for pick up or if im in the green bay area I can drop them or I can send them for another $15.00 sent to my PayPal. Mark

parts

sorry i did not get back to you sooner. I've been busy setting up my next surgery. you can drop them off at my house on your way to green bay as she's not in a hurry to get them. I've been so tied up in my back thing (I'm on morphine) so if I came across as a jerk I appoligize. I have good days and bad days so hope you understand. I've been fighting with this since last march.I've already had one surgery and now i'm scheduled for the next one on the 30th.

Last edited:
Tell you what Steve, I will mail them to you. Sorry to hear about your back. I have had lots of problems with mine as well. I went to look at a car the day Amber was here and it was 1 1/2 hours away and when I got there the guy had taken another phone call and they came out and bought it and were pulling out of the drive way when I arrived. Every thing I did that day went south so I understand about bad days. Im sending you a PM. Mark

very appreciatative

I want to publicly thank you for all of your help and understanding. it has been an honor doing business with you.I only wish that i could get there myself but not with this pos back. take care steve schmalz

Back