Relocating to Palmdale,Lancaster

35thauto

SCCoA Member
Hello, I will be moving in Jan. to the Palmdale area for a job. I would like get some needed info for a transplant. I will be looking for lodging till I find a suitable rental. I will be driving my 89 5 speed. Another thing I have searched for with no luck, what sort of DMV inspections are there for a 20 year old car out of state? Are there any planned meets ? Thanks.

Matt

Last edited:
just do what everyone else does drive on ur plates till they exp then u will know what u have to do to it fo it to pass smog or find someone to do it a 200 $ way lol

Thanks for the replies , I don't have any details about when I will be there so till then can some of you tell me about yourselves & what sort of things you do for meets. I am an A/C tech & never leave home without my gages & refrigerant. I also will be needing some paint work & a tune. I have had SC's for 10 years & have done lots of fixing on them. Post up!

Matt

Welll I am by the Long Beach area, and Palmdale is about 2 hours away from here. We haven't done much for meets, dunno why, but I am always more than willing to do some meets :cool:

You" de Jose; VE probablemente estada a más se reúne que cualquier otro miembro
Jose you" VE, das vermutlich zu mehr gewesen wird, trifft sich als jedes mögliches andere Mitglied
You" Jose; ve вероятно, котор будут к больше встречает чем любой другой член
You" de Jose ; le VE été probablement au plus se réunit que n'importe quel autre membre
Jose you" ve waarschijnlijk aan meer komt dan een ander lid samen
now everyone can see what i said lol

Jose you"ve probably been to more meets than any other member

Last edited:
Back