autorotor

TwoToneThunder

ive started the ball rolling on swapping to a 347 stroker BUT
ive always liked the idea of the autorotor sc's

before im set in stone with the v8 is anyone got a autorotor for sale? i see im to late with the one for sale right now

anyone?

There may or may not be any for sale right now but if you are seriously interested in a twin screw don't give up on the 3.8L yet. There are things coming over the next 6 mo or so that will seriously interest you.

I've got a 100% complete built 347 brand new in the crate that I might sell. Everything from the air filter to the headers. $9500

Thomas

There may or may not be any for sale right now but if you are seriously interested in a twin screw don't give up on the 3.8L yet. There are things coming over the next 6 mo or so that will seriously interest you.

Care to enlighten us Mr. Dave?

Shane
Glynn Motorsports

Come on Dave spill the beans. If there's a twin screw package in the works I'm seriously interested.

Come on Dave spill the beans. If there's a twin screw package in the works I'm seriously interested.

Sorry, it would do no one any justice to start talking about things that do not yet exist. As I have said in other threads there are a few people still waiting on AR kits that must be completed before I'll be doing anything else, but I just want people to know that we have not given up on the idea of a better blower and a production style kit. I'm not terribly interested in doing hand built kits anymore for a variety of reasons but I feel the time is right to seriously pursue a serious upgrade for the car and that is what I am doing at this time.

I just want people to know that there are some things coming that will be worth the wait. That's all.

This next year is going to be a sad time for my SC......The depression of 09 came early for me....Olin shut down early....and I wasn't getting my hours since early October

Back