572 ci. Nitrous fed Rolls Royce..

That is .....Awesome! That had to be a tough build as well. From what I have seen those RR's are built like tanks.

>worlds fastest? what did it run?

That's a probable BS claim :)

"While Mr. Richardson bills the car as The World’s Fastest Rolls-Royce, he lacks hard evidence. “We didn’t want to risk hurting the car before bringing it to SEMA,” he said, “so we haven’t made any runs with it. But I based the claim on the fact that who would be crazy enough to build a Rolls with more power than this?” - I'd be surprised if it ever sees a track...nice, but it's mostly just bling & a rolling ad for some business. I luv the four monitors.

What he might want to check out is the guy that put a Rolls Merlin V16 (same as WWII Spitfires, but didn't use the superchargers) into a car of his own design back in the '60s...he supposedly cruised the autobahn, harassing cars capable of 200 mph by pulling up behind them and flashing his lights until they let him by. At one time, Guinness Book of Records listed it as the world's fastest road car. 27 liters...just over 1,647 cubic inches.

Road & Track used to talk about that thing like it was some sort of ghost that only came out at night...took a couple years to find out who was behind it.

Last edited:
Well thats ~~~~ing retarded, ~~~~ing bench racer can keep his pile of ~~~~ show car....it probably wouldn't pass tech.

Back