MPIII w/ plenum and 70mm tb

midgetchaser

I have an MPIII with magnum powers plenum and a 70mm throttle body for sale

800 takes all.

oh and theres a 10% pully on the blower.

Mpx iii

Can you email me any pics and a better discription How many miles did you buy it new is there any problems with it

bought it from a guy who said he never used it i put maybe 6,000 miles on it. no problems at all its just like new still. ill send you pics.

quick question for info, i have a 95 S/C. is the mp3 better/ worse or other than the mpx?
i went to the mag-powers website and did a search here but didn't come up with much info.

call or check email.

I know you have computer problems but you have an email. Get back to me when you can craig

i have someone who wants both but if he doesnt take it ill spit them. yea sorry about the email thing sometimes it takes a day or two for me to check them i dont have a computer right now.

Check your paypal account, The money for the throttle body is in there, I hope to see it soon! thank you!

-Jeff-

I checked it, and there is no new messages... send me a private message through sccoa, I hope to hear from you

-Jeff-

Just wanted to let you know I got the BBK throttle body in the mail yesterday, excellent price and fair shipping, thanks!

-Jeff-

Back