Modified / Unused SC Longblock

Mike Manzo

I have decided to drop an 04 Cobra crate motor into my 94SC because a great deal came along that I couldn't pass up.

Sitting in a box I have an unused and modified 3.8L SC longblock for sale that may include the MP-II supercharger if it doesn't get snatched up separately by someone who had interest already.

The block has been bored .30 over and O-Ringed
Heads are CMRE Stage 2
Cam is CMRE Stage 1 (don't remember specs)
Pistons are customized forged Wiseco (all new)
42lb Ford Racing flow-matched injectors

Engine dyno displayed 402hp with an Eaton-Magnuson S-Model at 16psi

The blower is an MP-II complete setup (inlet, blower hat, 85mm TB, etc), but it has a person already interested in it.

The engine was originally built by CMRE Race Engines and was used for an extremely short period before selling the 93 SC it was removed from. I then had it torn apart and refreshed by PER race engines with new rings, new bearings, new seals and gaskets since it sat for a bit and I didn't want to risk installing it only to have to pull it again.

No reasonable offer will be turned away. Originally the build cost me $6000 or something, but I'm not looking for that and basically don't need it anymore.

Anything I do not need for the 04 Cobra motor swap is up for grabs along with it.

very interested

I just threw a rod in my '90 SC this morning on my way 2 work. I already have 42 lb. injectors, inlet plenum, bigger sc case, 10% pulleys, 85mm TB, 76mm MAF, and a few other things, but i would take everything off your hands as a package if the price was right. Is there any warranty on the engine? How much are you looking to get? How do you want to handle shipping? You can PM if you want. Let me know. Thanks.

Back