My car was STOLEN!! carmichael ca

slipknot1212121

Well guys my sc was stolen right out of my garage,monday morning around 4am(my neighbor heard it start up around 4am instead of the usual 730am), doesnt get any worse than that... 1993 black on black Stock rims license plate # 4tdy600 loud exhaust , no mufflers... I know this is a long shot but if anyways see's or hear anything PLEASE call shaun at 9164599330, this car means a lot to me, i had it since high school and lots of time in it..its not just a car to me

Yes it just makes me sick....IM praying they find it in a parking lot with the stereo missing but I dont think thats the case...i beleive i was targeted and followed by someone. I dont beleive it was a random act of crime..where i park my car, down a court, then back around a little alley then into my garage.Someone knew what they were getting. My car is the cheapest, oldest car around here.. so for someone to take mine is already fishy. on top of that, the night before someone gave my car a real good kick to the back fender behind the rear tire and put about a basketball sized dent,which already made me sick ,then the next day my car is gone.I beleive the sc was kicked to see if it had an alarm, then they came the next night and stole it, thats my csi investigation lol. So merry christmas to me..Ill be looking for another sc.. anybody wanna play santa and put one in my garage??

Thanks kurt!! I think your the closest person to me...I was hoping you were still around!! I know I have seen only a few sc's rollin around and I never seen a black on black one. If someone is driving my car I could spot it from a mile away ....And i know if I catch ANYONE there prolly not gona have a face after that...The license plate number is easy enough to remember

4TDY600 to me it sounds like "for teddy 600"

your loc is sac?

if i see it in the bay ill let you know...

but that seems wierd it would be tageted...any people that you made angry? raced and won? showed off in fron t of their girl?

post up a pic if you can...any tint?

I only can find a couple pics...my computer cought a virus and had to format the drive and lost a lot of pictures, anyways. My car is still missing and even if I get it back im sure it wont be in the same condition..Anybody have a relatively cheap sc they wanna get rid of or know of around sarcramento???

Car is Black on black leather .84000 miles. dual a pillar pod boost guages. 5 speed swap and the brake pedal is still wide like an auto. clearcoat is fading on roof,hood. crystal clear headlight and clear corners. custom exhaust no mufflers. loud. 2 jl audio w4 15's in the trunk, 1800 watt amp, 2 farad capacitor,pioneer cd player. Sittin in the back seat is 2 oval magnaflow chrome tips, irs torsion brace homemade aluminim.misc tools plate number 4TDY600

Attachments

• 04-22-07_1155.jpg
    04-22-07_1155.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 117
  • 11-09-08_0804.jpg
    11-09-08_0804.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 103
  • m_889da3d172f4bf92d47b880f182a313e.jpg
    m_889da3d172f4bf92d47b880f182a313e.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Ehh .. sorry to hear about that bro. If we see it in the south bay area here we'll be sure to track it down. We all know thats pretty unlikely, it's probably still in the Sac area if it isnt in a field somewhere without the stereo already.

- Dan

thanx guys. couple more things, it has a sunroof, and the polished stainless steel door sills that say "THUNDERBIRD SC"

I think a dead give away would be the brake pedal,as its still wide like an auto. and also, about the tint, the only tinted windows are the little side windows and actually, one is tinted like a blueish tint(driver side) and the passenger side is kinda greenish. someone broke into my car 4 years ago and I replaced the window but didnt realize the tint was different colors untill after I put it in. And the headlights and clear corners, they really stand out as they look brand new, and the cars paint looks old and weathered.Also with it being a 93 Its a gen 1 body with gen 2 wheels.Thats all i can think of right now..again thanx guys

Yea, me too. Still no word on it, and betting I will not be getting it back in one piece anyways. I think I have tracked down a black 95 5 spd at a great price. Which is what I always really wanted but settled for my 93 7 years ago..now I just need to ask my boss for an early payday and cross my fingers.

Its weird how things work sometimes.. I feel like almost this 95 5spd is my calling, and will definatly kick my own a** if I dont jump all over it, anyways, wish me luck and hopefully i can get the money and will know by tomorrow If I have a new sc. keep ya'll posted

I'm sorry to hear about the crime. Based on the stereo equipment you described, I'd bet that's why they stole the car. That stuff would be easy to fence, but the car would not. I think either it will be found somewhere with a few parts stripped or it will get crushed at a crooked junkyard. As far as I know, it's just not that easy to dispose of a stolen car.

Lakes and rivers ??? I guess thats how they do it in Texas. Most of these cars end up in a field burned up in the middle of nowhere.
Either they stipped it and ditched it, or they are still joy-riding it.
Any of the high end cars stolen around here will probably end up in Mexico. Everything else gets left on the side of the road, maybe in Oakland or Richmond .. :rolleyes:
Plenty of ways to get rid of a car .. I wouldnt have a problem taking care of it.

- Dan

Most of these cars end up in a field burned up in the middle of nowhere.

Oh, so that's why your state is always on fire. :p

Anyway, what I meant was it could have been dumped already, so it might be worth just driving around and looking in the lonely spots. I wouldn't expect the average criminal to take the risk of holding onto a hot car for longer than necessary. Maybe I just don't know enough criminals.

What they do a lot of times if they are young and just want to cruise, they will drive it for a day or two then sell it to someone. They no it's stolen and are ready to bail if the cops come.

Oh, so that's why your state is always on fire. :p
\

Haha, yeah I wouldnt doubt it.

No seriously, people throwing cigarettes out the window - on a hot, dry day .. we had lost my buddys 429 Engine and complete Rebuild kit there were at a Machine shop, burned down, thanks to a cigarette but out the window on the freeway.

Thanks a lot California smokers.

But yeah, back to the subject - criminals are DUMB. You can ask my buddy why he thought it was a good idea to let his "friends" park a known stolen, brand new Mercedes in the garage to "hide" it .. and then the cops show up at his door a few days later .. :eek:

- Dan

Speaking of stupid. A guy broke into this womens house in Fl, tied her up and raped her. The next day at work when he showed up the cops where there and arrested him! He wraped his head w/ a tshirt and just had his eyes uncovered. Problem was on his forehead said A1 landscaping and then his name under the company logo!

Stephen

Back