SOLD!!1991 White Ford Thunderbird SC 83,000 miles/ Columbus, OH $2300 (SOLD)

SCTbird

SOLD FOR $2,100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***PICTURES ADDED*** 1 FEB-NEW PRICE-$2300 (TAKING REASONABLE OFFERS)
I bought a new car so this one has to go. The odometer shows 81,600 miles but it actually has 83,000 on it. The odometer went out on one of the previous owners which Ford replaced under warranty but he lost the sticker so the Ohio title shows a mileage stamp. This is an excellent running SC which I used as a daily driver. My work is 7 miles away. The color is white and has a spoiler. CD player is a pioneer unit which works. So here is the run down:

Good:
BRAND NEW tires with lifetime balance and rotation
Fresh tune up 1,500 miles ago with double plat. plugs and Taylor Wires
Sunroof
Leather
New power antennae
Refreshed Driver side window motor
Replaced Wiper motor
Replaced Water pump

Bad:
SC snout seal has leak
Passenger muffler has a slight rattle (baffles are broke inside)
Rear upper seat portion has the usual leather split
Door ajar light stays on (It should have something to do with the passenger seatbelt not going foward, it is locked in the rear position so it can be used)
ABS Light/Brake Light comes on once in a while when hitting brakes but ABS is fully functional and the brakes work flawless. (Possibly the relay)
Shocks will need replaced at some point

Parts I ordered still in boxes (Make an offer for parts):
KYB Shocks (SOLD)
KYB Shock mounts (SOLD)
SCP 2 1/4in downpipes with hi-flow cats
Magnaflow Muffler 12278 w/ dual 2 1/4in and 3in out (SOLD)

I planned on keeping the car as you can see by the parts I ordered. Asking price is $2300 O.B.O.

DSC05782.jpg

DSC05784-1-1.jpg

DSC05788.jpg

DSC05786.jpg

Last edited:
My father is not doing so hot and he lives in Dover, De. I need to have another reliable car to travel 8 hours away at any given notice and still leave the wife and kids another reliable mode of transportation. The bird is reliable for daily driving and road trips but I did not want to put all my eggs into one basket incase of a large failure and then come up short which would leave me not being able to get out to see my dad.

Back