Merry Christmas to all

pro street rich

Well as it states, Have a safe and blessed Christmas, no matter what your outlook is. Enjoy the pease and happiness with the ones you love and then after new years get those S.C.'s out and have some fun...
Now some of us will have to wait a few months, as right now we are getting another 8" of snow to add to the already 50" we already got.. Still have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and please be safe.....Rich

I hear ya on the snow thing Rich. This is the third day of winter and I'm already sick of this stuff. Come to think of it...I was sick of it before winter officially started but at least we'll have a white Christmas. Anyway, Merry Christmas to you and yours and everyone else out there.:D

Merry Christmas from the land of 80 degree weather and sunshine.Bad news it dont even feel like Christmas. HUMBUG

Just finished playing Tennis for a couple of hours! It was hotter than hadies.:eek: I came inside and the house was 76 so I put on the AC.:cool: I get so tired of the heat.:( I would love to play in some snow,:D but not live in it:eek:
Thanks and have a great holiday season and be safe!

Stephen

Merry X-MAS!!!! Did santa bring anyone some cool things? :p

These cabinents that my wife Kathy had made for the garage wall was the coolest thing I've gotten in a while.

graphic.jpg

David

Those are really cool, David! You usually get "something" pretty cool like new rims, etc. for Christmas. But those are definitely unique.

NevadaTbird

Seasons Greeting to all
To all the Tbirds and Cougars owners around the world, may you all have a safe and blessed new year. and since i'm a retired Airforce Vet may you all say a prayer for all our brothers and sisters representing our country around the world. May each day for them be a safe and blessed one. It wasn't so long ago that I was there in their shoes. I know there a lot of car lover over there just waiting for the day to get back to their project in the garage.

With much love and Blessing to you all
The Nevada Tbird:cool:
93 white sc / AOD

Last edited:
Back