Oh.Valley 09 picnic

Dan McEwen

I wanted to toss out a post to get some responses on the summer picnic.
The past few years we've had it during the Back to the 50's car show weekend and invade the down town cruise in the evening after the picnic.
This will take place on the 4th of July and I'd like to know if this creates a problem or is an advantage to those planning on attending? Reason being I have to reserve and pay for the park soon Jan-Feb 09.:eek:If the 4th doesn't work I'd like to start working something else to do.:D

Thanks Dan

Dan, I think having ito the 4th weekend would result in a bad turnout for us. I like the idea of having it at Sunset dragway on another weekend.

I agree with Kevin; I think the weekend before or after would be better...Oh and Dan I will try and call you tonight.....:eek:

Either way will work fine for me, The parents liked back to the 50's so if its the week before the meet, I might just do both.:)

Thanks guys for the input.I was hoping to hear from some of folks from farther out of town :( to see what works.I'd like to try for a track day even if we do the picnic(sorry guys we'll have to hang out carry on a couple times this year:D)
Dan

Dan,

The 4th is to far in advanced for me to know what my plans are for that weekend. In the past I had problems with getting saturdays off but since I'm unemployeed currently :( idk what kind of schedule I'll have 7 months from now. I would like to attend though.

How about go karts again? :)

Shane
Glynn Motorsports

Thanks guys for the input.I was hoping to hear from some of folks from farther out of town :( to see what works.I'd like to try for a track day even if we do the picnic(sorry guys we'll have to hang out carry on a couple times this year:D)
Dan

Gail & I will be away from about June 27 to July 6. Family vacation this year. I don't know if I will be able to get any time off again during July so I'm afraid you can't count on us this year. Darn shame because we had a heck of a time last year!!

Ira

Last edited:
Back