Window Door Gears Kit (Both Doors) $60 Shipped SOLD

grateful_carl

I have both door window replacement gears that I never needed. They are new with install instructions. THis is what you need if your windows are rolling slowly or not at all. Simply to do. Instructions are good. $60 shipped paypal please add 3%. Fits all T-Birds and SCs from 1989 t0 1997

Last edited:
man, that's not right. but nothing I can do.

How is that not right? To this moment I have no Paypal payment from you; meaning Duffy paid at least a half an hour before you did...

I've never seen a Forum where so many members make dibs then never pay. I attribute it to the cheap price of our cars and the younger nature of our owners. I've never seen a forum where you send money orders, then two or three months later the seller tells you he can't find a box to ship (happened twice to me with a car seat and with exhaust system)...then complain when I file them as a bad seller. 15 years I have been on other forums for vehicles buying and seller--never have I see such lack of integrity as I have here. For that reason it's first paid first gets...sorry. Again, as of this moment, you have not paid via paypal. Can you blame me?

please just send money back if/when it posts.

Last edited:
I am not some kid that wasn't gonna pay or needed a week or two to pay. I said I wanted and ur paypal acct info. made payment on paypal and looked back on thread to post that I paid and saw what happpened if somehow the payment didn't go through I don't know y but would have resent it. you are allowed to sell your items however you'd like. just knowing that I will not do buisness again. please just send money back if/when it posts.

Right; problem is from my perspective I have no idea if you're one of these kids, or not. And now, one hour after Duffy paid, there is no payment in my paypal account. Enough said?

Not interested in getting into or causing a pissing contest here guys.

You willing to split them? I will pay the "extra" cost to Carl for the second shipment to you.

Yes....and take the "extra" shipping chargefrom my money so 90mn12 would only owe $15.00 total for a single set.

i'd rather not duffy even though I only needed one. I am removing argueing posts and will not post on this thread again or pm seller. I don't know y my payment didn't go through. I was gonna post that payment was made. then if woulda been told didn't go through, woulda redone payment. seller is allowed to sell to whoever and however he wants.

i'd rather not duffy even though I only needed one. I am removing argueing posts and will not post on this thread again or pm seller. I don't know y my payment didn't go through. I was gonna post that payment was made. then if woulda been told didn't go through, woulda redone payment. seller is allowed to sell to whoever and however he wants.

Yep and no payment now two hours later. Works for me...

Back