Autorotor? Some qustions.

ricardoa1

Are Autorotors supposed to be hard to spin. I tried spinning it with my hand and it takes 3 times the effort to spin then a eaton. Is this normal? I hope it did not get damaged during shipping.

Are Autorotors supposed to be hard to spin. I tried spinning it with my hand and it takes 3 times the effort to spin then a eaton. Is this normal? I hope it did not get damaged during shipping.

Ricardo,

It is compressing the air internally, so for that reason it will be a little harder to turn by hand.

David

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure it is normal operation of the unit. It also sounds like I might loose some MPG under normal driving conditions.

Last edited:
The AR's from my understanding will use more fuel even when controlling your right foot. But I'm sure that wont bother you to much

Ricardo has trouble with his right foot anyway, the AR witll just make the symptoms worse. It's the 400Plus RWHP disease. Very catchie. Be careful
It could cause dizziness, numbness and various other symptoms. There is no known cure. Take two stiff drinks and call DaveD in the morning.:D

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure it is normal operation of the unit. It also sounds like I might loose some MPG under normal driving conditions.

Ricardo,

First time you get on the throttle hard you will forget all about silly stuff like gas mileage and normal driving conditions.

David

Good luck getting it installed. I just got mine back from PSE for the nose drive today. Looks like there might be 2 more AR's at the shootout this year. :D

I thought the AR is the dark side. :D

I only want to spray 35shot or maybe a 50 nothing too much.

I know most dont think highly of nitros, but what the heck. HP is HP right?

Plus someone has to keep up with Jason within the next few years. ;)

Back