Parts

CougarXR/7

Okay..........I still have the 35TH Anni wheels with center caps and Goodrich Touring T/A tires. Tires have less than 300 miles on them.
Asking $400.00..........you must pick them up.

Have the rear window from the Anni. I cut it out of the car with enough sheet metal to handle being moved safely. Asking $30.00.........you pick up.

Have a 90' hood in decent shape....asking $25.00.you must pick up.

Have very nice 35TH Anni tail lights and reflectors, $ 50.oo plus shipping costs.

Have front and rear rotors, hubs and spindles $25.00 each, you pay shipping or pick up.

Attachments

• tire2.JPG
    tire2.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 48
  • tire1.JPG
    tire1.JPG
    288.1 KB · Views: 54
  • tire.JPG
    tire.JPG
    257.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 34567890-.jpg
    34567890-.jpg
    470.9 KB · Views: 45
May want tail lights

okay..........i still have the 35th anni wheels with center caps and goodrich touring t/a tires. Tires have less than 300 miles on them.
Asking $400.00..........you must pick them up.

Have the rear window from the anni. I cut it out of the car with enough sheet metal to handle being moved safely. Asking $30.00.........you pick up.

Have a 90' hood in decent shape....asking $25.00.you must pick up.

Have very nice 35th anni tail lights and reflectors, $ 50.oo plus shipping costs. NOTE THE NEW POST!!!!!!! How much to ship to pa 19030:cool:

Have front and rear rotors, hubs and spindles $25.00 each, you pay shipping or pick up.

do you have good doors and fenders:d

Last edited:
Well......the doors and fenders were both damaged and rusty.

This car was used,abused, dented, damaged and rusty.

I may have to e-mail them to you....for some reason I can't get them all to download here. Send me a pm with your e-mail and I'll send all the pics of them to you.

The taillights did download in the first post here, only this one will now.

Attachments

• 234567.jpg
    234567.jpg
    457.5 KB · Views: 34
I'm about to finish cleaning up parts and put them away. Let me know what you may want.

I still have the AOD from the Anni and driveshaft here. The TC from it is gone,I could use the room.

Last edited:
Back