xr7 dave quick question

ironworker

do u do the tunes for our sc or program the ecu

here what I've got in the motor ..im sending it to get bulit next month..

wesco forged pistons
6.2 rodes
ported heads and intake manifold
520 cam
85 tb
80 mas
1 inch top raise
front mount intercooler
mpx clone from manny
25% od
2 1/2 exhaust tru dules
60 injectors
255 fule pump
what kinda hp do u think I will put down

I had a similar setup. I take it the MPX clone is a 94/95 blower ported by the master. If that is the case 25% is a ton if OD and heat from that blower. I would suggest MP tensor springs.

I made 260 w/ the wrong size belt and a lot of slipping, that was at 10% I also did not have ported heads.

I would think 300 is in the bag, and prey to the SC gods for anything over.

Of course that would be w/ a proper tune.:D
Stephen

yes thats what i made with a mp2 10% pully and exhast and a 75 tb and 80 mas and 42 injectors. on a motor with 200k on it was the same 260

with new set up should make close to 400 i hope o 375 i would be happy with

I had a similar setup. I take it the MPX clone is a 94/95 blower ported by the master. If that is the case 25% is a ton if OD and heat from that blower. I would suggest MP tensor springs.

I made 260 w/ the wrong size belt and a lot of slipping, that was at 10% I also did not have ported heads.

I would think 300 is in the bag, and prey to the SC gods for anything over.

Of course that would be w/ a proper tune.:D
Stephen

it was a mp2 that i made into an mpx

Sounds nice. I think w/ a proper belt size I would have made 300. That IC you have will help a lot! Is it your own design or a MP IC?

When will it get dyno'd? Like they say it's not all in the numbers, it will pull real nice when she's dialed in!:D

Stephen

I made 330rwhp with an MP2 using coated rotors. I would say youll be right there also especially if you will be using larger valves and stronger valve springs. Good luck with the build.

330 is good but i want more then that i hope i get atleast 375.. if i dont i will go with a thingy im planning to get me there and more.. but i have to find out how im going to do the headers

Who's doing the heads and cam? That will be the biggest factor limiting you from big HP. Most of the time with good heads and cam we see a top of about 365rwhp in a 5spd car but there have been a few do better from time to time. It will require careful tuning to do more than 350rwhp. Let me know when you are ready for a chip and we can go from there.

sweet.. ive got an idea .. just need to figuare out how to do the pipping and set if up.. ill be hitting u up in march

Back