PDA

View Full Version : NPD Silver Springs Ford Show 1/10/09

SuperChicken89
01-05-2009, 11:28 PM
Anyone else here planning on attending the NPD Ford show at Silver Springs this coming weekend? So far it looks like Cobra85 and myself only:) Dan purposely broke his SC just so he didn't have to attend:mad:

Bryan

SC Spyder
01-06-2009, 11:22 AM
I am driving over Friday morning for the cruise but unable to stay for the show so I and will be driving back Friday night.

SuperChicken89
01-06-2009, 02:03 PM
Doug,

I really wish you could make it on Saturday. I really would love to see your car in person. You did an incredible job on the SC motor/trans installation. Unfortunately I can't make the cruise on Friday. My boss wants me to work. The nerve of him:D

Bryan

Cobra85
01-07-2009, 09:26 PM
Wow, no others? I thought a few from the "other" coast would be in attendance.
Too bad, it's supposed to be nice.

INDANGERED_BIRD
01-07-2009, 11:04 PM
:(got my confirmation but have to work so I can’t make it if any one needs it let me know
I hate to miss it
have a beer for me ;)
chris

Flip
01-08-2009, 05:27 PM
I have a rush job to get completed next week so I will be working all weekend.

Have fun.

Rican3kgt
01-08-2009, 10:23 PM
my father and I are going to try to attend on Saturday....is there a site or something to get more info on it, like address, cost, etc....

SuperChicken89
01-08-2009, 10:59 PM
my father and I are going to try to attend on Saturday....is there a site or something to get more info on it, like address, cost, etc....

You asked... we deliver! here is the link to the show flyer from NPDlink.com (National Parts Depot)

http://www.npdlink.com/modules/Silver_Springs/images/SSFORD.pdf

Hope to see you there Saturday.

I have a rush job to get completed next week so I will be working all weekend.

Have fun.

Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it Flip. I can understand the work obligation. Maybe we'll see you at the next show.

Bryan

Gregthespy
01-18-2009, 12:05 AM
So how was the show? The few that went... anything noteworthy about the event? any pics?
I need to make it out to a show/meet again, it's been too long, if only I could fit it into my budget and time.:(

SuperChicken89
01-19-2009, 11:16 PM
So how was the show? The few that went... anything noteworthy about the event? any pics?
I need to make it out to a show/meet again, it's been too long, if only I could fit it into my budget and time.:(

Good to see you are still around Greg. Hope all is well.

The Silver Springs show was great! They had somewhere around 2,000 cars registered and the weather was perfect. We arrived a little later than I wanted and had less than an ideal parking spot. There were only 2 MN12 T-Birds there... Glenn's red 91 and my 89. For the first time I can recall there were two 79-82 T-Birds there. Kind of nice to see those forgotten Birds. Those T-Birds are somewhat less than memorable:rolleyes:

I just started a thread to the Waterford lakes show on February 21st. Hope you can attend and if you can't at least stop by.

Bryan