Unfortunately, Cobra SC for sale

mmchenry

Well I hate to do it, but I'm going to sell my car. Since I bought the car, I have put new back bumper,fixed front air dam, installed bigger brakes all the way around, installed new carpet, headliner,and door panels, rebuilt transmission, new waterpump, wheels and tires. I love the car, but I bought it with the intention to have car as toy to take to shows,track events. Well after my second track event, I realize the car is a awesome all around car that is competitive with alot of cars, but It is very hard on the car. So I am going to get me something I don't feel so bad about putting through the paces once or twice a month. There is information on this car at cobrasc.com and you probably do a search on ebay on ended items. I am looking to get $12,500 w/ speedstar wheels or $12,000 with the old cobra wheels. Forgot to mention I also have trailer that goes with it,extra rear end center section, hood mold still in Indiana. Also I will try and get some pictures posted tomorrow of the car with all the decals off it and the 18'" Speedstars

Sorry, that I have not got back sooner. I have run the car at Carolina Motorsports park. I am trying to get some pictures posted, I think the car looks real good with the saleen wheels.

I was wondering how long it would take you to find this, I didn't have anyway to get ahold of you to let you know about it. Give me a call soon.

Sean

I'm still waiting to hear back from him about the car. We'll see what is going to happen.

Shane
Glynn Motorsports

ps, I tried calling you Sean and you no answer!

Here are some pictures. Sorry, It took me so long to get pictures posted, I have been having a hard time thinking about parting with car.

Attachments

• 100_1955.jpg
    100_1955.jpg
    478.7 KB · Views: 877
  • 100_1956.jpg
    100_1956.jpg
    489.9 KB · Views: 807
  • 100_1957.jpg
    100_1957.jpg
    478.7 KB · Views: 805
  • 100_1958.jpg
    100_1958.jpg
    323.2 KB · Views: 740
  • 100_1959.jpg
    100_1959.jpg
    479.1 KB · Views: 826
Last edited:
Yes, I just got it a couple of hours ago, I was going to pm you back shortly, send me your phone number and I'll try to call you tomorrow.

Looks better they I imagined. I would remove the afterket sunroof and seal the roof back up, turn it back into a hard top.

I remember this being the only thing that bothered me about the car.

Car looks much better than it did in 2002 when I last seen it at the national meet. That thing is mean. I remember hearing it hauling around the hotel area at 3am-ish. Good luck on selling it. Whomever buys it will love it.

Back