94 complete block + misc

Doc_G

Back last year I put a supercoupe motor in my mustang (have since sold it) I have a bunch of left over parts including:

1994 supercoupe block and lower intake complete. I have an extra set of gasket ported heads, top hat off the blower, all bracketry and some extra pullies as well as fuel rail plus misc IC piping. The engine spins freely and was pulled from a supercoupe w/75K on the odometer.
SOLD Locally.

I also have 2 supercoupe fans 25.00 each 40.00 for the pair.

Stock chrome fuel rails (qty 2) and one black one 20.00 each

Harmonic balancer 50.00

3.8 v6 Ebay CAI chrome/stainless w/blue couplers and hose 40.00

94 timing chain cover w/cam sensor 50.00

I've sold the block and parts locally, If anyone needs a fuel rail or a harmonic balancer or a timing chain cover w/cam sensor I need to know quick. All these parts will be gone by 8pm tonight otherwise. Email me @ doc_griffin [at] charter [dot] net if interested. Can send pics of engine if needed.

Last edited:
Send pic,s

Back last year I put a supercoupe motor in my mustang (have since sold it) I have a bunch of left over parts including:

1994 supercoupe block and lower intake complete. I have an extra set of gasket ported heads, top hat off the blower, all bracketry and some extra pullies as well as fuel rail plus misc IC piping. The engine spins freely and was pulled from a supercoupe w/75K on the odometer.

150.00 (plus shipping if needed) takes it. If no one wants it soon I'm just going to scrap the whole shebang. I need the space back in my garage. Email me @ doc_griffin [at] charter [dot] net if interested. Can send pics of engine if needed.
fastfreddieparts@yahoo.com:D

block sold locally, will be gone by 8pm tonight, if any items are needed that are listed I'll need to know by then otherwise they will go w/the parts/block.

All parts sold.

thanks for those who showed some interest. Sorry we couldn't reach any agreements, better luck on the next venture.

Back