PDA

View Full Version : Billet License Plate Frames

tydlwavs
01-13-2009, 08:55 PM
I recently bought a frame from billetframes.com. They offer a price break of 10 dollar per frame if we get 60 orders. I will attach a picture to see if there is any interest in frames for the SCCoA. I am VERY happy with the product. I bought a black anodized frame with the silver etched font and it looks awesome.

Frames need to be similar to get the discount. We might have to order by state to get a price break. It was well packed and came with a business car and nylon washers to keep the bolts from scaring up the frame.

If you guys show enough interest I'll get the pricing info posted and the message the owner sent me.

Here's what it looks like:
http://www2.snapfish.com/viewsharedphoto/p=935131231894435691/l=460522939/g=59743548/cobrandOid=1000001/otsc=SYE/otsi=SPIC;jsessionid=D736E2373FDA097670FB48BDBD294 7EC

I paid 34.90, but if we get 60 orders we save 10 bucks per frame. I believe the price break was 5-8 bucks for 40. I'll have to verify and repost/edit this.

Thanks,
Todd Drefcinski
wasteddough@comcast.net

Jeff Bratton
01-14-2009, 07:02 PM
I can vouch for these frames.... I had Richard custom make me (2) for my SuperCoupe. One frame in Black Anodized Alum. and the other in brushed Alum.
I have had these now for about a year, and I simply love the quality. IMO they easily beat the competition. I had posted up pic's when I had these made like about a year ago... but I guess at the time no one seemed interested, I hope this time will be different.

Jeff B.

parrot_hd
01-20-2009, 04:20 PM
I responded in the other "Billet Frame" order before seeing this on.

Count me in for 2. One TCCOA and one SCCOA if possible.

Thanks again,
Chris

Nettlesd
01-20-2009, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the post Todd, hopefully, between the two posts we can get enough people interested.

Should we do a break down on the different types people want (i.e. one like yours, one with year on top with Super Coupe on bottom or year on top with SCCoA on bottom)? That way we can see who wants what.

Jeff,

I would like to see another picture of it. Could you post a picture of yours in both threads for people to see?

Jeff Bratton
01-20-2009, 05:18 PM
Jeff,

I would like to see another picture of it. Could you post a picture of yours in both threads for people to see?

Just took this shot.... these are the (2) that I had him custom make for me. brushed Alum. and the black Anodized

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/boostinmy89/100_0323.jpg

tydlwavs
01-20-2009, 07:05 PM
I might be an odd man out here, but I don't really want something that has the year and type of car. It's pretty simple to see what kind of car it is by reading the rear bumper. I do realize that year and SUPER COUPE will be much easier to order.

I'd prefer state chapter designations or website info to get people to the site.

I would be ok with that font on frames if others want to get in on a GP. So far we are nowhere near the 50-60 required to get a decent price break of like 10.00 a frame.

-Todd