93 Tbird (taking offers)

snowman93

Ok so due to times i need to rid of my 93 bird. Its very solid ive replaced all of the rear subframe bushings, welded the seems for extra support. It has a 104K on a reg. 3.8 with extras: complete ignition, wires, plugs, rotor, cap etc., transmission isnt perfect but shifts decently, There is a slight rod bearing noise. I use nothing but royal purple and lucas oils-additives. Many new parts alternator, power steering pump, struts shocks, springs. Air bags in the back springs. Car sits about an inch lower with the intrax springs. Paint is in great shape except for the rocker panels where i welded in new rockers in due to rust, which needs a little more body work. There is little rust. The car has been rust proofed. Interior is very very clean, I have completely removed everything and cleaned and re-asymbled everything.( seats dash etc) It has aftermarket jbl power-series speakers wrapped around the whole car with a basslink 2 self-powered amp tucked away so you still can fit groceries in it. Has a nice kenwood headunit. I have borbet rims. Not 20's or anything. They are stock sized 16's. They look like the the mustang five star rims. The car is nice! I Can throw in a 5.0 block with internals and extra 8.8 rear end. I just cant afford to have two tbirds to take care of. I just want a truck for the winter. If anyone would wanne trade or purchase it, please let me know, comments welcome. I'll will bargin with you. Give me an offer! Times are rough for the snowman right now. If your interested let me know

Attachments

• 100_1159.jpg
    100_1159.jpg
    475 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
i know im sorry this is the only picture i have got right now and the cars under a cover and about a ton of snow is on it. Ill try and get some more asap. thank you

Back