25% od question

ironworker

ok I have 25% od and a mpx clone and a 70 tb .
I need to get my car smogged and im trying to see if my stock 30 pd injectors will handel the 25 %od and clone and 70 tb..

I have 60 pd injector but there too big and need to tune before adding those..and need to finish motor too

I just need to get it smogged then everything is coming out for the new motor next month..

it will only be that way to get it smogged ..

I need to get my car smogged and im trying to see if my stock 30 pd injectors will handel the 25 %od and clone and 70 tb..

I have 60 pd injector but there too big and need to tune before adding those..and need to finish motor too

I just need to get it smogged then everything is coming out for the new motor next month..

If your just going to get it smogged and not going to WOT at anytime they will work. If you put your foot into it the 30s will max out and you run the risk of going to lean

It should be fine they just rev it up to about 2500 rpm and they ease it to it I think it will pass no problem that is if everything else is in good condition just drive it around for a couple minutes before the test.

MPX clone ?? Who made that ?

David

One might find that since the MPX case is a specially designed blower case manufactured by Charles that there could be a legal problem if he had a patent pending on it. If I was him and had tooled up to produce a custom M90 case I would have a way to protect my investment. Something to think about. Not everything can just be copied and sold

Ken

One might find that since the MPX case is a specially designed blower case manufactured by Charles that there could be a legal problem if he had a patent pending on it. If I was him and had tooled up to produce a custom M90 case I would have a way to protect my investment. Something to think about. Not everything can just be copied and sold

Ken

I'd be more worried about Eaton going after Charles than Charles going after Manny.

protection rights

I think for the few that are sold the whole lawsuit thing is over rated.......when you buy brand name your buying the testing and guarantee that it does what it says it will. If someone tools it up it will be a good copy not the same power and consistancy . just one dumb @ opinion

as for the 30# inj with your mpx

yes you'll be fine as long as u dont go much into boost, or just dont go into boost at all ;)

Back