10 Rib pulley

dang... I'm gonna have to clean the junk off the hood of my car so I can open it after I get home.

For now, what I can recall is that the Crank pulley has it's added rib to the front. Thus same for the jackshaft pulley. Thus if you run a standard Jackshaft pulley, the belt goes all the way to the rear of the crank.

The SC pulley has an extra rib towards the rear, and an extra rib to the front. So if you have a standard jackshaft pulley and run it with the 10 rib blower pulley, you need to put the belt in the middle of the sc pulley.

I believe that is how I have it on my car as I ran the last few months of the season with my MP overdrive kit, minus the jackshaft pulley which ment I had to do odd belt adjustments.

Heres what I have guys. A 8 rib pulley on the blower. A 10rib on the J/S. The J/S to crank I have 8 rib on the J/S and 7 rib on the crank. The Jack shaft pulley is a custom built pulley to underdrive the blower. Puttin the J/S belt on the front 7 ribs looks to be right and I was thinking the same. on the front, for the belt running the blower.

Ken

Attachments

• belts.jpg
    belts.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 91
hey kene can you show a full pic of your engine please?

Blower conversion isnt done yet so I dont have a complete picture of where it is at yet. I always take pictures of little bits and pieces like pulleys and TB plenum as I rework them. I could post a picture of the engine prior to pulling the M112 off.

Ken

im sure we can wait till to get it all together. From the lil pic i seen just here it looks like your taking your time to make it look nice:)

Back