its been fun but!!

mannysc

I'm tired I'm pissed and i don't like it anymore so I'm not doing any work on parts or taking any orders i fact ill be pretty much off the sccoa for a while if not for good . I'm finishing up shipping out what i owe and its allot of stuff .

I'm so far behind my work is effected and i don't have the will to do any more family + health reasons make this imperative .

I'm real sick my family is in deep trouble 2 daughter divorcing 1 son on parole and causing trouble Ive got a pretty bad report from doctors about my health to those who i owe stuff its coming along and will be sent to those WHO ordered stuff Ive not yet built its being returned with you deposits.

I don't want anything laying round here if something happens to me ,my family dont need to deal with my stuff and nobody deserves to be left hanging pats lost or not returned .

as for me returning to sccoa or parts and such we will see right now i just know i need time to get well and wont be able towor on anything as i get sicker. i know whats ahead i saw my brother go thru it .

don't pm me or email me ill get stuff to you Ive got about 2 weeks before I start treatments so ill try to get as much done as i can and return the rest.

thanks god bless and really love you guys . mannysc aka Manuel DE anda Micky mousing king

Last edited:
Yeah... nice to have had you aboard for such many years. Hate to see older generation SC'er's leave but I would agree... family and health comes first indeed!!

BTW.... you have over the years helped out many of us... so Thank You is in order.

Jeff B.

Manny is the biggest reason I decided to keep my 91 and fix the head gasket when it blew in January of 2004 and I've never really forgiven him for it either. :eek: :rolleyes: Thanks again Manny. ;)

We've seen some of the things you've done to yourself, your injuries over the last few years. You'll pull through whatever you are facing, just like you have everything else.

Just make sure you drop in from time to time, to give us an update on how things are going. God speed.

Manny I hope your treatments go well and you once again return like the pheonix! I will miss the opportunity of working with you on the project we talked about.

Stay positive and my prayers will going out to you!

Stephen

Good Luck, Manny.

I have seen your posts many times, and though I dont know you, my thoughts and prayers will be with you thru whatever happens.
God bless

Matt

Good luck manny, hope you get better! Never had the chance to meet you but i've been reading your posts and hearing about parts from for years. I really hope everything works out for you, again, keep us updated on your condition.

Sean McConaha

Good luck Manny. Thank you for contributing so much to this community, and bringing smiles to our faces everytime we read your replies. Hope you get well soon.
JJ

Good Luck with your treatments Manny! Hope everything goes well.
You will be in your hearts and prayers!

Manny, take a break if you need one but don't walk away. A lot of people rely on you around here.

David

Don't leave to forums! You're one of my favoritist posters! :( You can visit back when things straighten out. Hope the treatments go well

Manny,
First things first....Get your health back for without it you have nothing...And don't make yourself crazy about the kids...Both my daughters have gone through divorces and one even made a slight improvement for herself the second time around---so there is hope....might want to go ahead and shoot the boy though---just kidding...you are definitely in our prayers so drop in from time to time and keep us updated---whether or not you decide to do more parts---friends are too hard to come by....best of luck dude.....Dan

OK dudes here is the skinny on things

first one daughter got beat up by her husband then my son gets arrested for gta and resisting arrest causing death of officer.officer was chasing him and fell and hit his head on cement
then the biggie i get told i may have multiple myeloma is that how its spelled? any who my brother died from this few yrs ago so im scarred as hell and starting treatments soon .

Last edited:
ok dudes here is the skinny on things

first one daughter got beat up by her husband then my son gets aressted for gta and resisting arrest causing death of officer.

Manny,

That really sucks....but I still don't understand why that would make you want to leave SCCoA.

David

Back