parting out 90 SC

backtobirds

I took a lot of parts off my 90 SC before getting rid of the chassis. I will get a list up with pictures when I can since everything is in my storage, but if anyone needs something specific let me know and I can see if I have it.

Also included are ported heads, ported 95 exhaust manifolds, and a K&N conical filter kit. This combo and everything else stock made 178 RWHP on a Mustang dyno, so around 265 at the crank.

I will be getting rid of whatever I don't still need (so most of it) in the next few months because I am tired of tripping over it all.

under pass side dash on eec harness,i need the long black connecter with about 6-8 inches of wire on it,both male and female connecter would be nice
price shipped to 25425
thanks
mike

Sorry, I didn't keep the wiring. After I had to make a injector and ignition harnesses, I didn't want to see any more wires.

Also, I should have mentioned it earlier. My project started out as a motor swap into a different car, so the only engine parts I have are whatever is taken off for a full MPX setup. Throttle body, inlet plenum, cam, ported 95 manifolds, stock pulleys, stock rockers, the heads I ported, MAF, conical filter kit, intercooler, IC tubes, that's all I can remember off the top of my head. Most else of what I have is discontinued SC parts, like control modules, AOD trans, driveshaft (with brand new u-joints), some electronics also. Oh, I also have a true dual 2" exhaust with crossover pipe I made. It isn't pretty, but it worked.

how much for ported heads?

$300 for the pair. The combo I mentioned in my first post moved the peak power up 800-1000 RPM, so be aware these heads flow more air than stock, so you REALLY need to do something with the exhaust, and the heads would definitely benefit from less intake restriction, ie K&N filter. Put free flowing mufflers on at a bare minimum. I'm not pushing the other stuff I have, just want you to be informed. Also, since my combo improved the higher-RPM flow, the heads would also work well with a %5 or %10 blower overdrive pulley. Neither of which I have to sell, but just some thoughts to feed the sickness.

Just remembered, I did have the heads checked over and milled a little when I had them off, so they are flat.

NeeD - Top of Windshield Molding & Door Hanlde Plastic

1st - It's the rupper strip above the windshield. It goes from the passenger side to the driver side. Thin strip of molding accross the top of the windshield.

2nd - Right behind the door handle on the driver side where you put the key in the hole. It's a plastic circle piece that goes around the metal that the key goes in.

I dont know if I'm having trouble getting this out right, but I'm sure you can figure out what I'm talking about. Drop me your number/im or message.

Thanks,
Anthony

Sorry, I don't have the molding. I don't have the car anymore, I just took off some good parts first. I just need to make a list.

Back