NeeD - Top of Windshield Molding & Door Hanlde Plastic

SilverCasket

1st - It's the rupper strip above the windshield. It goes from the passenger side to the driver side. Thin strip of molding accross the top of the windshield.

2nd - Right behind the door handle on the driver side where you put the key in the hole. It's a plastic circle piece that goes around the metal that the key goes in.

I dont know if I'm having trouble getting this out right, but I'm sure you guys can figure out what I'm talking about. Drop me your number/im or message.

Thanks,
Anthony

The windshield and back window trim pieces are still avail from ford and are not very expensive. Also Victor sells them too.

1st - It's the rupper strip above the windshield. It goes from the passenger side to the driver side. Thin strip of molding accross the top of the windshield.

2nd - Right behind the door handle on the driver side where you put the key in the hole. It's a plastic circle piece that goes around the metal that the key goes in.

I dont know if I'm having trouble getting this out right, but I'm sure you guys can figure out what I'm talking about. Drop me your number/im or message.

Thanks,
Anthony

Item 1: (Per the factory parts manual) Moulding (Windshield Top) E9SZ 6303144 A9G. See your local Ford dealer for this one. Last time I checked they were about $55.00.

Item 2: Will look up P/N for you on this one, but the part you are looking for is intergal to the door lock cylineder, and is typically sold as a set (pair of door locks and one trunk lock). Check with your Ford dealer, eBay, or your local Pick-n-Pull. If you get a used one, you'll obviously need the key to go with the set. One thing to note is whether you have lighted entry or not. I believe most (all?) SC's had lighted entry, but not all base model and LX's did. Make sure you're buying the same thing that you have.

Good Luck,

JD

Last edited:
Back