power estimate

audiofrek19

how much power do you all think i will be making when my build is done. it should be soon all i got to do is paint my motor and we are off. this is everything im doing to it. it a 90 sc motor in a 97 mustang
255 fuel pump
custom tune by vmptuning
trans go shift kit
8.8 rear with 3.27 gears
mpx supercharger w/inlet
85mm tb
cai
10rib 15%supercharger and jackshaft pulley w/heavy duty tensioners n spring
42lb injectors
i think thats about it as far as motor and trans upgrades for now. how much hp/tq do you think i will make. also i hear horror stories of the mpx should i not go with it or is there a better supercharger thats a direct replacement

i forgot to d im putting a bassani catback exhaust on there also what else do you think i would need to do to make like 300

If going for 300rwhp, I'd forget about the 42# injectors and go at least 50's. Get at least a mild cam and some head porting done and you'll be very close to that 300 mark your wanting with the other stuff you have listed, without over stressing anything.

Fraser

is it even worth me getting the mpx package or should i just buy upgraded pulleys and get my stock sc ported. cause the package cost 1889 and i wanna make sure im gonna get every dollar out of it

u will at least need a ported late model blower to make over 300.

if you have the money to do it, go mpx. but you'll need to overdrive about 25%.

I don't see anything about a cam, try looking at my member page and compare, I know I have more HP cause my belt was slipping at the dyno real bad. my result was about 318 rwhp.

what do you run in the 1/4 im trying to get into the 12s my buddy that has a maxima na is runnign 13.6 and he keeps telling me my 6er gonna be slow so im tryig to get into the 12s to be like boo ya bitch lol

what do you run in the 1/4 im trying to get into the 12s my buddy that has a maxima na is runnign 13.6 and he keeps telling me my 6er gonna be slow so im tryig to get into the 12s to be like boo ya bitch lol

your going to need more than that to go into the 12s

go to the main page and look at the "top SC" list that will give you an idea

you children need to stop the fighting :D

anyways, why is he sayin your 6er is gonna be slow when he also has a "6er" ?

i believe u can do it with an mpx with full intake and exhaust upgrades. u may need a mild cam and head upgrade also

it automatic mustang. i got about 2500 to spend on upgrades after i get the car running. so what do you think would be the best upgrade. do you think a power pak from ssm or the mpx package from supercoupeperformance thats what i have been debating on

thats what i was debating between the only thing that sux is heads and a cam will cost as much as a mpx power pack which will give me the tb cai and pulley upgrade.

Back