CompCams Mild/Agressive Billet camshaft for sale.

ricardoa1

I am selling a CompCams billet camshaft, it is not a regrind. it was only used for about 5k miles on it. I want something bigger for this season so this one had to come out. It is a Mild/Agressive grind. It worked great on my manual SC, great Vac for brakes and drivability. It does require Larger Valve springs, only Race built heads can use this cam. It will not work on a stock heads or near stock rebuilds.

I took a picture for the specs. I dont have the card, But it is a 218in/218exh duration with "edited .570" lift on both sides. 112.0 Lobe separation.

It was bought and installed by David Dalke from SCU. I dont remember how much I paid but I think it was in excess of $300. Id like to sell for $200 shipped. The best I managed was 365HP with this cam, made an awsome 464ft/lbs with 22lbs of boost and intake charge temperature problems, with my Steig heads.

Edit lift on the box is wrong, Correct lift is .570

Cam003.jpg

Cam004.jpg

Cam005.jpg

Last edited:
Was this not the correct box to the Cam Dave. I dont want anyone to get the wrong thing. If you can double check the specs I would really appreciate it.

Now you're gonna do that again? :D I hope you have better luck this time.
I hope you are gonna be ready for April? I can't wait.

Mike

Yeah looks like your selling everything, I know you were selling the cam and all but looks like its all going, whats the new plans?

Jerry

New plans are on my members page. I updated it the other day.

No HP predictions this time, I am not trying to jinx myself :cool:

Back